Official NBA 2k13 Thread

My game always freezes after I win game 7 of the finals

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry if this has been asked before

Take the game off auto save and do it manually.
Same thing was happening to me and this fixed it for me.

i've been playing so much myteam got knocked out of the 5th seed though, people cheese too much. So mad that I have dropped 60K VC in gold boosters and only have Sanders and Tom Hoschman (sp) to show for it. I got Gallinari twice and that's about it.

whats your team look like?

PG- Danny Ainge
SG- LBJ
SF- Tom Heinsohn
PF- Tom Sanders
C- Mcgee

Bench is Weak
-Selby
-Reggie Williams
-Duckworth
-Bobby Jackson
-Ron Harper
-Rashard Lewis
-Kris Humphries

I'd switch your lineup around and a buy new SG off the market like Iggy who seriously is OP in this mode but you have no better option from looking at your team now. If you don't want to buy Iggy you can just a buy traditional 2 guard like klay thompson or JR Smith or Crawford. All these guys can stretch the floor which is also lacking in your lineup as well. For me I'd start

Ron Harper
IGGY/Thompson/JR or whoever you buy.
LBJ
Sanders
McGee

6th man: Bobby Jackson.

You'll have go to scorers in the starting lineup along with great perimeter and interior defense. The bench could use some work as well. Who else do you have in your collection?

MyTeam

PG- Bron
SG- MJ
SF- Starks
PF- Bird
C- D12

Bench
-KD
-Isiah Thomas
-Magic
-McHale
-Hershey Hawkins
-Dell Curry
-Jeff Hornacek

Sometimes I switch in guys like George Gervin or World B.Free... But with that lineup I have not lost in 2 months. I just need another C like Wilt, Russell, Shaq or Hakeem and i'll be happy

Last edited:

This new?

myTeam lineup

PG - MAGIC-95
SG- MJ-99

SF- Lebron-98
PF - Shawn Kemp-91
C - Willis Reed-85

Bench
Karl Malone 94
Nick Anderson 83
Abdul Rauf 84
Terry Cummings 90
El Sid Moncrief 92
James Worthy 86
Jeff Hornacek 83

Last edited:
How do you guys stop the play where the person just uses the point guard, goes inside around his big man, big man gets open, easy dunk or layup?

this is myteam lineup:

AI
Mitch Rich
Nique
Larry Johnson
David Robinson or Moses

6th man: Lou Hudson, Dandridge or Mullin.

Bench are silvers and bronze.

I don't need an all gold bench to work dudes in the second seed.

this is myteam lineup:

AI
Mitch Rich
Nique
Larry Johnson
David Robinson or Moses

6th man: Lou Hudson, Dandridge or Mullin.

Bench are silvers and bronze.

I don't need an all gold bench to work dudes in the second seed.

You on 360 or PS3 fam?

I picked up a PC version of 2K13 for $15 bucks and I've got to say, all the mods make the game a lot more enjoyable. Probably gonna scoop up 2K14's PC version too.

Last edited:
[emoji]9654[/emoji] NBA 2K13 OFFICIAL TOP 10 CROSSOVERS of the WEEK vol. 8 Featuring Grant Hill - YouTube

How do you guys stop the play where the person just uses the point guard, goes inside around his big man, big man gets open, easy dunk or layup?
Options

1. Pray to God

2. Play people that you know/trust are sim ball players

Most annoying thing ever in any 2k game. Computer can be in-between the ball and man with his eyes on the ball and not even tip it. I can try to user it and the ball still gets through :smh:

They really need to fix defense next year. CPU reaches in for the foul entirely too ****** much while the shot clock is low and while we're in the penalty >: >: >:

That 1-3-1 zone has been getting on my last nerve. >: .

I see a body everywhere and get trapped on the weak side and strong sides of the court.

That 1-3-1 zone has been getting on my last nerve.
mad.gif

I see a body everywhere and get trapped on the weak side and strong sides of the court.
just pass the ball around and drive into the lane before passing it out; most of the time you'll have someone wide open for 3. people pretty much only use 1-3-1 zone in the higher seeds for my team.

^pretty much that... it just gets boring shooting open 3s after awhile

Sometimes i would like to just post up :lol:

^pretty much that... it just gets boring shooting open 3s after awhile

Sometimes i would like to just post up
laugh.gif
2k has to find a way to fix or stop people from just shooting 3's every play. i mean you can stop people and end up winning games but every person i've played so far in the 2nd seed only shoots 3's with guys like harden and hawkins.

1-3-1 can be beaten EASILY if you know what your doing...horns plays and finding the open shooters in the corner will win every time. also posting up then kicking out works as well as long as you have bigs that are solid when passing out of the post/double teams. thats why i slap post playmaker on my bigs

the only people who have problems with zones are the people who cant shoot a damn jumper and try to dunk all game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom