Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Damn that looks real
Watching people play online with the Cavs this year is gonna be like seeing your ex with somebody new 
tired.gif

also 2k servers are trash once again

Last edited:
I just spent an hr doing myPlayer after taht game ended. Tried to go online and now everything is gone

Just about to turn this off and go back to destiny man im pissed

Reactions: ct3
I just spent an hr doing myPlayer after taht game ended. Tried to go online and now everything is gone

Just about to turn this off and go back to destiny man im pissed

It still might be there. Same thing happened to me last night. Woke up and my player was there like nothing ever happened

:rofl:

I feel like the last 10 pages are just people having face scan struggles. Damn, I didn't realize people were that concerned with the face scan.

I picked up the game but haven't open yet.... any thoughts on the game itself? Hows the next gen version compared to last years next gen version?

Smh it's asking me to create a new my player, if my player gone I swear I'm selling this game.

Gameplay seems a little smoother and more polished than 2k14.

Overall just feels like a more complete game as far as the presentation and game modes go.

Last edited:
To whom this may concern,

Thanks for contacting 2K Support, we're very sorry for the inconvenience, we are aware of that issue, unfortunately the problem comes from the PSN servers, which are currently overloaded due to the amount of people trying to download the game from it.
It should come back to normal pretty soon though, Sony is currently working on a solution and you should receive the bonus packs and locker codes very soon, credited directly to your PSN account.
If you don’t live in North America you could go the this site to get a notification when it will be fixed:
https://www.2k.com/nba2k15preorder/
If you live in North America you could check this Twitter account to know when the problem will be fixed:
https://twitter.com/2KSupport
We apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately overloaded PSN servers is out of our hands, it should get back to normal soon hopefully.
Thanks for your patience and comprehension,
Kind regards,
Adrien T.
2K Support

Back
Top Bottom