Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Saw this on OS.

Man I would be pissed if this happened to me.
laugh.gif

Kobe flexin' afterwards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ign gave 2k14 a 8.9 last year. maybe this can somehow light a fire under their *** to improve their servers

LOL

The game is 47 gigs on ps4. You get stuck with the heat and spurs while the game is still downloading.

the stupid box won't turn green when trying to scan my face.

I should have stuck with my mature side and stayed away from this.

the stupid box won't turn green when trying to scan my face.

I should have stuck with my mature side and stayed away from this.

I TOLD people not to get hype about this feature. I said there's no way the demo they showed is accurate. Face mapping for the first time in their company and it works buttery smooth. From 2k!? Pssshh

I said it before and I'll say it again. Every year, every... Single.... Year... 2k adds a random gimmick to boost sales. And every... Single... Year.... It's either overdone, or doesn't work at all

I TOLD people not to get hype about this feature. I said there's no way the demo they showed is accurate. Face mapping for the first time in their company and it works buttery smooth. From 2k!? Pssshh

I said it before and I'll say it again. Every year, every... Single.... Year... 2k adds a random gimmick to boost sales. And every... Single... Year.... It's either overdone, or doesn't work at all

And they're not held accountable for it. Some people buy the game just for a specific game mode only to find out it's unplayable. It's ********

And they're not held accountable for it. Some people buy the game just for a specific game mode only to find out it's unplayable. It's ********
I can definitely tell you, that I did not buy this game specifically to scan my face into the game 
laugh.gif

TBH, its really not a big deal; takes nothing away from the actual game.

I Don't even have a playstation camera to try the feature so I'm not too hype over it.

Would have been better if they put the feature on PC so people with webcams could take advantage of this.

With the new engine now though, and PC cyber faces, people will make themselves eventually

I scanned my face and it wasn't that bad. There's tutorials on YouTube giving advice. I like the player movement changes, however graphics wise it took a step back. I like it though.

I Don't even have a playstation camera to try the feature so I'm not too hype over it.

Would have been better if they put the feature on PC so people with webcams could take advantage of this.

With the new engine now though, and PC cyber faces, people will make themselves eventually
For FIFA they had a webapp that linked to consoles and you can scan your face in and it actually worked pretty well.

Idk why EA and 2k doesn't just do that.

I can definitely tell you, that I did not buy this game specifically to scan my face into the game :lol:

TBH, its really not a big deal; takes nothing away from the actual game.

I know :lol:

I played crew with my friends in 2k11, they took that away

We played online association in 2k12 but could never advance past a season

In 2k13 we started to play the 3v3 blacktop and it stopped working properly for months

And on....

And on....

I didn't have any problems with the face scan. About 5 tries to get it just right but it doesn't look like me unless from a distance (give me Lin's face and it'll work :lol:) I gotta grow my hair to match it, really weak hair selections among others. :smh: Moderate lighting and I used a cardboard as background worked fine. I gotta yell at it to get the commands heard. Camera going back tomorrow.

Game is wack sauce on PS3. Definitely just a rehash of 2k13 and 14. And u can't use VC in MyCareer. Glad I just rented this dip. Dang I need money for a PS4

Back
Top Bottom