Official NBA 2k15 Thread

ps4 ballers send a friend request my way. Jrain88

Warning: I don't lose.

Last edited:
I really like this game but my god the servers are complete ****, :lol:

Let me be great in MyPark, 2K :frown:

I couldn't stand one more game of being on the Magic, so I simmed to the offseason. Proud to say I'm a Houston Rocket.

17-7-8 in my first game :smokin

I couldn't stand one more game of being on the Magic, so I simmed to the offseason. Proud to say I'm a Houston Rocket.

Do you get to pick your team after season one? ...I really hate playing in Denver.

Last edited:

Do you get to pick you team after season one? ...I really hat being a playing in Denver.

Yeah. You tell your agent your top 3 choices and he tries to get you a contract with one of those teams. He also talks with the other 27 teams and you pick any team that offered you a contract.

Last edited:
Finally got 5800 points collected during a face scan. The trick is to be in a dark room. Now, put the camera close to your face and use the white "Scan in Progress" screen as your source of light.

Finally got 5800 points collected during a face scan. The trick is to be in a dark room. Now, put the camera close to your face and use the white "Scan in Progress" screen as your source of light.

Bro you're a genius :lol:

I only got an "average" scan but it came out better than any other one I've done.

You on PS4 or XB1? I'm on the one and nothing I did worked. I just rolled wit a preset face.

Last edited:
I dunno but in my MyCareer my Center is rated 70 overall but avg 13 boards and 5 blocks, which mean both are very overpowered, just imagine once I'm rated 90+ I'll be averaging a triple double.

In 2K14 I could not rebound to save my life, I never could time it right but this year when I jump toward the rim, I get the board 9 times out of 10.

Does anyone run plays? I've been scrimmaging with the Spurs and the amount of plays they have is crazy. I have like 8 down for Parker and few for Kawhi and Duncan. Actually running plays makes the game so much more fun. Idk if I'll be able to memorize all of these though.

Anyone know why my player tattoos are not showing up in game?
tattoos and accessories have to be equipped outside of mycareer and in the options/features menu for now

Does anyone run plays? I've been scrimmaging with the Spurs and the amount of plays they have is crazy. I have like 8 down for Parker and few for Kawhi and Duncan. Actually running plays makes the game so much more fun. Idk if I'll be able to memorize all of these though.
plays are essential my guy

played 2k15 last night.. got bored as f after the second quarter.

same game
same bs

thank god i didn't spend $70 for an updated roster :x

live will probably suck too. why can't NBA games be as fun as NHL? :smh:

Of corse. Plays are essential

Legit don't know how to play 2K without running plays :lol:

Back
Top Bottom