Official NBA 2k15 Thread

How the hell do you find the accessories such as the free KD sleeves that you get for pre ordering?

Also, Can i change my number now that im on a team? It let me pick one when i made my player but now i cant find a way to change it

How the hell do you find the accessories such as the free KD sleeves that you get for pre ordering?

Also, Can i change my number now that im on a team? It let me pick one when i made my player but now i cant find a way to change it
You on ps4 ?  check your notifications, and there should be a message from play station with your code... just found mine today

This game is 20x befter now that the servers are consistently up & running. Me & a few of my buddies were on the Park & Rec Center all night having fun.

Old Town Flyers :smokin

Finally got the face scan to come out decent. 6500 to 8000 reference points seem to be the sweet spot...

Now time to take this cam back

You on ps4 ?  check your notifications, and there should be a message from play station with your code... just found mine today

Nah XB1. I got the code and used it I just dont know where to find the accessories to use them

This first time ever sucking in a 2k game

Doesn't seem to move as fluid as the other ones. Cross overs seem slow and on defense I feel planted to the ground/stiff.
Game is mad slow and delayed man....idk how this makes it real (goes back to 2k14 PC with mods)

I moved everything from basement to living room where all my windows were and it came out pretty good

PS4 and PS4 copy purchased (pumped because I got the last of us for free), very impressed with the game so far, but the loading times are insane.

Twice I have been winning and the servers mess up and kick me off

Then I go and check and it gives me an L like it's my fault

So annoying

can someone answer this for me

is there a way to add your created player in mygm? if so how?

gonna pick this up today

PSN: Mgrand15

Are we doing a league once these struggle servers are good to go?

Should we wait a while? My game is still shaky SMH.

Why is anyone surprised that the last generation versions didn't get anything new. It's not like 2K14 wasn't just 2k13 with better defense lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom