Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Anyone else notice Lebron isn't very involved when you play the Cavs? Kyrie is usually the focal point. I've held Bron to under 15 multiple times on HOF.

So, I'm thinking about copping on PS4 right now but since the servers still messing up that really throws me off.

Anyone else notice Lebron isn't very involved when you play the Cavs? Kyrie is usually the focal point. I've held Bron to under 15 multiple times on HOF.

Cavs is the only team I've played with so far and on offense I swear it's like everyone stands around the 3pt especially love

Man the cpu AI is pretty good

So, I'm thinking about copping on PS4 right now but since the servers still messing up that really throws me off.
If you can wait, cop it in a week.

2k should have the server issues fixed by then....hopefully.

can someone answer this for me

is there a way to add your created player in mygm? if so how?

gonna pick this up today

Good question, I dunno ...but I'll try it out when I get on later and I'll let you know.

thanks bro please report back

Yes, you can create a player and save the roster, then load it into a MyGM file as well and franchise and associationt, so created player can played in every game mode except MyCareer.

Yes, you can create a player and save the roster, then load it into a MyGM file as well and franchise and associationt, so created player can played in every game mode except MyCareer.
Isn't my career my player lol?

And is MyGm online only? Or is it the same as assciation

Last edited:
i thought my player was rolling a blunt when the agent walked in

and why did this goober Dante Exum walk into my crib and disrespect

What were his shot attempts looking like vs. Kyrie?

Also, how were you playing him through your defensive settings? If you were denying him the ball then there is a good chance that the CPU didn't want to make dumb passes to him.

If you can wait, cop it in a week.

2k should have the server issues fixed by then....hopefully.

I'm giving them by the 1st week of the NBA season. If there's still issues by then, i'll skip this year. They won't get me like they did with last years crap.

why don't they give more body types for my player?

no matter how much weight you put on you're still KD thin, what if I want to be a fat big man like Tractor Traylor

2k messed up the player movement. Everything seems sluggish. No I'm not spamming the turbo button

Must say that the gameplay feels smoother compared to last years version. It's also nice that your MYplayer can actually run and jump at the start of MYcareer. Online is the same usual laggy garbage that it's been for the past few seasons. I was also finally able to get a usable face scan. The key for me was a light source (floor lamp) behind the camera pointing towards me

Has anyone played MyPark? Do you still have to do a self-oop in MyCareer in order to catch them in MyPark?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom