OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

For you lazy mofos like me, theres a group of people that can get badges for you.

You pay a price but i feel like its worth it.

I have a glass cleaner but i wanted to play another position and got lazy when i noticed the badges were kind of hard to get on Hall Of Fame.

So this group does it for you for a price.

It all depends on the position, for my SF- Lockdown defender, Hall Of Fame and Grand Badge they charged me $130.

My boy did a shot creator and only charged him $80

here is there twitter

https://twitter.com/2kBadgeGrinderz
This is where we are with gaming in 2017.

You paying somebody 80, on top of buying the game and all the VC you buy, yall are spending $200 on a single year's worth of basketball. That is wild man

Last edited:

For you lazy mofos like me, theres a group of people that can get badges for you.

I have a glass cleaner but i wanted to play another position and got lazy when i noticed the badges were kind of hard to get on Hall Of Fame.

It all depends on the position, for my SF- Lockdown defender, Hall Of Fame and Grand Badge they charged me $130.

here is there twitter

You paying somebody 80, on top of buying the game and all the VC you buy, yall are spending $200 on a single year's worth of basketball. That is wild man
Cmon DC ball is life!

here is there twitter

Thats why its for lazy mofo's, good hustle though

Cmon DC ball is life!
Pride doesn't make you feel a certain type of way? Handing over cash for another person to "grind out" badges for you in a video game.
laugh.gif

I won't go on, you get my point
laugh.gif
 Yeah hell nah especially when you can grind it out on rookie in mycareer. It would be nice to have HOF badges but it's not that deep really

here is there twitter

I got the money to spend tho...so what you really trying to say to a grown man.

Now paying a random man I got a problem with but me spending 200+ myself. So what?

Last edited:
For yall, "2K doesn't care. They just put out the same game each year. Simple fix. etc........"

Last edited:
Time for my monthly appearance in here.

Currently riding a 50 game win streak online.

Anybody on NT think they can hang? Ps4: jrain88

Last edited:
Time for my monthly appearance in here.

Currently riding a 50 game win streak online.

Anybody on NT think they can hang? Ps4: jrain88

I don't think anybody can hang with a low lifer gamer. Put the Doritos down and wash ya *** and put that greasy controller down.

Last edited:
I actually got use to the "7 point" double-team logic, and it took them until April to soften the double-team logic down to 30 points LOL.

Did they just soften the defensive AI again?

http://niketalk.com/t/661469/niketalk-youtubers

^ I just started a thread about NikeTalk YouTubers (more details in the thread). But essentially the point of the thread is to help support each other with YouTube channels, etc.

Anyways, the reason I'm posting it in here is because I don't always have time to play 2k...but I love to play it, and it looks like there's a lot of people in here that like to play it too. So I was thinking, what if we started our own YouTube NikeTalk league? Where we play each other, hold tournaments, do online leagues, etc....and we all have our own YouTube channels showing different sides/perspectives of it.

I think it would do well, there aren't really a lot of "interactive" 2k YouTubers, they mainly play by themselves (some even seem scared to play against other Youtubers)

I don't want to derail  or spam the thread, so if you're interested you can talk about it in the thread I just made, but I think it's something worthwhile to consider.

Even if I don't get super popular on YouTube, I'd consider my channel a victory if I can make $1 off it a day. because I'm going to be playing 2k anyway for, why wouldn't I see if I could get something out of it.

Yo I just uploaded my first 2k game and I kind of sucked...

like...in the game...and in the video. But hopefully it gets better from here.

Anyways...you guys should add me so we can play against each other on PS4

Bruh, you know how much time it took to create all of those players? :lol: I used to create all of the classic championship teams from the '80's on that game once I got tired of beating it. The overlap with some of the players was a little annoying though.

Last edited:
Sad to say 2k has died for me.

Bought Rainbow Siege when it was on sale for $25 and it has taken over my Xbox.

I try to get back on 2k and 5 mins into it im like :\

Yeah this is easily the earliest I've stopped playing any 2K. Haven't touched the game in months. Tired of paying to beta test a game that they rush to release and especially tired of the mirror matches online. Just straight disrespect to the amount of work dudes in the online 2K community like DC put in.

yea haven't played it in a while once Ghost Recon and The Show17 dropped it was pretty much a wrap

The restrictions on your myplayer really ruined the mode this year

Then you play a game like The Show and see how well done Road to The Show is and it makes 2k's myplayer look 2nd rate in a lot of ways

Back
Top Bottom