Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: at YOU TOTALLY missing the joke. I'm saying kobe fans such as yourself think Larrry Hughes, Big Z and Mo Williams are "hall of fame/superstar" talent.
Wow, really? Tell me you're not being serious. So Lebron, Tmac, AI, Pierce(until the Big 3) didn't have it worse? Y'all talking as if Kobe has been playing with less talent his whole career. Oooh I'm soooo sorry Kobe had to play with lesser talent for two out of his 15 year career.:rolleyes

You typed Larry Hughes I never said anything about that bum matter of fact didn't he also play for the Cavs when they got Swept by the Spurs in the Finals too hmmm...you salty about Kobe like he banged your gf for some reason hate harder son!

The conversation going on in here is pretty Damm interesting to say the least :lol: ESP when viewed from both points

:lol: My man Vince up there, look at him. Dude completely forgot his potty training after he shot them free throws. :lol:

Pistons ran the eastern conference for a decade, let me know what other teams did that.

thanks

Bynum and J-Rich press conference with Josh Harris, Adam Aron, Rod Thorn and Dough Collins is being streamed live on sixers.com...they're coming out at 12:15. It's being held at the National Constitution Center in Philly and is open to the public for anyone in the area.

Last edited:
Probably the Lakers.

1992 MJ will probably comeback for the Lakers and come off the bench too.

so whos left? kenyon martin? where does he go? lakers, nets, or knicks? maybe warriors?

Some said earlier it was between the lakers / Knicks, prob lakers now more than anything but I think he still has a home in NJ so maybe Knicks

I believe K-Mart was reported to be down to LA and NYK, he would be a great addition if Dwight is to miss a month or so at the beginning of the season and would only strengthen the bench.

So the fact that the Grizzlies are more of a threat in the western conference now than they were with Pau, is that because they have worked theirselves past that terrible deal of ours, or because the deal was good for them despite what it looks like on paper to us laymen?
The Grizzlies netted three rotation players (Marc Gasol, Darrell Arthur and Greivis Vasquez before he got traded for Quincy Pondexter) and cap space (used to trade for Zach Randolph) from the Pau Gasol trade. Could the Grizzlies have gotten better players from the Bulls (Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas) or Celtics (Al Jefferson)? Sure, but I doubt they would be in the position that they are in now.

It damn sure was not Vince. **** no it was not this guy.

http://s474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/cp1708/?action=view&current=Vincegif.gif

Hedo, or maybe Shard. Jameer somewhere in the 4-5 range I would say.
BUMS! The lot of them.

And to think in this thread ppl were telling me Dwight couldn't lead that Nets team to the playoffs as the only star on the team.

Him and deron most def, him alone? Negative, did you even watch the nets play last year? :x

YOLOBynum being introduced as the new cornerstone of the Sixers. Fans with "Beat LA" chants

Probably the Lakers.

1992 MJ will probably comeback for the Lakers and come off the bench too.

It damn sure was not Vince. **** no it was not this guy.

http://s474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/cp1708/?action=view&current=Vincegif.gif

Hedo, or maybe Shard. Jameer somewhere in the 4-5 range I would say.
BUMS! The lot of them.

And to think in this thread ppl were telling me Dwight couldn't lead that Nets team to the playoffs as the only star on the team.

Him and deron most def, him alone? Negative, did you even watch the nets play last year? :x

we had this damn argument a few weeks ago.

switch Deron with Dwight and they wouldnt have won anymore freakin games. are you guys serious right now. look at that damn roster.

im sure dwight would have loved to play with a great starting PG named Sundiata Gaines :rofl: yea they def would have made the playoffs :stoneface:

The best way to enjoy this thread now is to not read any posts and look at the pics and gifs. cuz when I happen to stop and read one post it's some of the most ridiculous things. Can't even understand some ppl's motives as they continue to go back and forth to stress a non-existent point.

:lol: :lol: Dwight Howard finally making a decision has napalmed this entire thread

Dwight Howard finally making a decision has napalmed this entire thread

Good thing Dwight traded himself to LA so we can finally put this all behind us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom