Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant would go home to the Wizards before he goes to Hollywood.

hmm durant + wall....

in 2015-2016 the only player on the roster for the wizards will be Nene at 13, the rest are team options....

Wall
Beal
Durant
Nene
C-?

Start the rumors now :pimp: :pimp:

2014 free agents gonna shift the power in the league which Team Owners are scared of the likes of Wade, Kobe, Bron, Melo, Granger, Rudy gay, Paul pierce, isiah Thomas, Stuckey,Luol Deng, Caron butler , bosh, dirk, Pau Gasol, Amare, Zbo, bargnani, Bogut, gortat...I can honestly see harden joining the lakers over KD instead but that lineup for 2014 though shhhewwwwww CRAZYyyyyyyy :smokin

hmm durant + wall....
in 2015-2016 the only player on the roster for the wizards will be Nene at 13, the rest are team options....
Wall
Beal
Durant
Nene
C-?
Start the rumors now :pimp: :pimp:

Why in the world would Durant want to play with a poor man version of Russel Westbrook? Who is also a terrible shooter and defender :lol:

If OKC are not winning championship by 2015. Durant is leaving. He would want to land in LA. Think about it. Why wouldn't he?

Durant + Howard= Multiple championships.
LA weather, market, etc. He'd be dumb to not take advantage of the opportunity.

He can open 10 restaurants in LA too. LA restaurant > OKC restaurant

2014 free agents gonna shift the power in the league which Team Owners are scared of the likes of Wade, Kobe, Bron, Melo, Granger, Rudy gay, Paul pierce, isiah Thomas, Stuckey,Luol Deng, Caron butler , bosh, dirk, Pau Gasol, Amare, Zbo, bargnani, Bogut, gortat...I can honestly see harden joining the lakers over KD instead but that lineup for 2014 though shhhewwwwww CRAZYyyyyyyy :smokin

It only make sense for Russel and Harden to come back home :smokin

A little much.. It's one thing to point to cap space that they'd have that year.. If it isn't killed 2014-2015 which it will be.. And say they'll chase Durant.. Which if he was a Free Agent they definitely would go after him....
But to say it with conviction that he'll be a Laker.. Is wayyyyyyyyy too far.

Durant has the final words. If he want to be in LA. He'll be in LA.

We were stuck with cap space and landed Nash and Dwight without losing Gasol

Nothing is impossible for the Lakers front office :smokin

Durant coming to LA or Russel, Harden to LA.

forgive my ignorance, but does this mean they will be FA's at the end of the 2013 season or the 2014 season?

dont flame me bros

I just need us to trade Granger or let him walk

Granger for Reke? Lets do it

I've never blocked anyone because I think everyone deserves their opinion, burt that line is being walked :lol:

Whatever come at me with anyhing

A cleveland title >>> anything your city DREAMS OF ..

truth .

AnimalThug and Brandon3K... Killer as well... only dudes i respect

I like cp, ska, dre, gunna, jpz, peep, etc.

You the man too hood..

Kevin Cleveland and Alex added to the list..

My list >... no one would care if y'all werent here.

Lemme add Dub and NobleKane as well

dem emotions

Last edited:
Wall is a better pg than Russy a far as being a pg goes. I don't know how Wall can be a poor man's version of him. What Russ is better at is control, his jumper, and overall scoring. Not buying that defense talk. I mean lets not act like Wall isn't only 3 years or so in to his career and Russ had some of those skills already before he entered the league and hasn't improved as a passer and his court vision much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom