Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden and Russ now... When you double down, you double down hard..

:lol:

Harden is a free agent next year... Lakers do not have the money for him... Nor do they have the tradeable assets for Harden.. Cross him off the list.

Go by the premise that Dwight resigns.. In 2014-2015 season, Lakers have $30-35mil in cap space..

Russ becomes a free agent before the 2017-2018 season. Durant free agent before the 2016-2017 season..

Lakers will fill their roster in 2014-2015 with a 2nd and 3rd option with Dwight.. Effectively taking the Lakers out of KD & Russ sweepstakes..

Lakers will get:
Harden
Russ
KD

Last edited:
Harden loves LA more than anything, dude is gunna want that $$$ though.

Everyone knows Harden loves LA. He won't be in LA because Lakers don't have any way to bring him to LA. Same with KD, same with Russ..

Lakers won't add huge pieces before 2014-2015. And they won't have money 2016 or 2017 for KD or Russ.

Last edited:
What?
Didn't a report say that he was willing to play for the Suns? Just asking?
Harden's mom lives in Arizona and there is a local writer who every time he gets access to Harden asks him the same question, if he would consider coming to Phx. Harden could "no comment" him or say something noncommital like "I'm a Thunder right now, that's all that matters," but he always falls right into dude's trap and says he loved AZ when he was there at AZ State and that it would be cool to be close to his mom and then said writer makes an article twisting it and getting everybody excited for nothing. And :lol: at it starting already. Everybody is going to LA now. They're just gonna sign the whole TEAM USA.

Last edited:
Everyone knows Harden loves LA. He won't be in LA because Lakers don't have any way to bring him to LA. Same with KD, same with Russ..
Lakers won't add huge pieces before 2014-2015. And they won't have money 2016 or 2017 for KD or Russ.

That's what I was trying to say lol...Lakers won't have the cash to pay Harden...That's really his number one thing, has been since AAU years ago lmao.

And I put the heart cuz I don't even mess with this thread because of people putting all the unrealistic bs...But every once in a while when you come into college bball you have been chill.

Last edited:
Oh come on Ec don't get mad same with you essential.
Got love for you both

I wasn't mad.. May come across that way... But I wasn't..

It's all love...

But even as the unrealistic guy that I'm pegged to be... A combo of 2 of OKC's best players is just :rofl:

That's what I was trying to say lol...Lakers won't have the cash to pay Harden...That's really his number one thing, has been since AAU years ago lmao.

Yeah we agreed. I wasn't coming at you.. Just was more so baffled by some of the nonsense being thrown around by people saying Lakers will get KD & Harden..

I'm a Lakers fan.. And I view things from a stretching reality perspective..

But dude saying Lakers get 2 of 3 breaks reality in half.. Throws it in a porta-potty.. Dumps on it, and lights it on fire

I wasn't mad.. May come across that way... But I wasn't..
It's all love...
But even as the unrealistic guy that I'm pegged to be... A combo of 2 of OKC's best players is just :rofl:

its la though, they dont rebuild, they reoladz!

Steve blake for Russy

Ebanks for KD

Hill for Harden

come on, they doing the rest of the league favors, its not their fault they come out on top!

That's just how spoiled their fanbase is, and rightfully so I guess. In their offseason thread they're talking about LeBron coming, and on the ESPN board they think Mitch is going to trade Duhon and Blake for Harden.
Not that it cements him in OKC or anything, but Durant is going to be opening a restaurant in OKC soon

Lakers fans seriously think that every player in the NBA is just dying to play for their team. If KD gave even half a **** about 'big markets' and 'LA weather' he wouldn't have waited for that OKC extension two years ago.

The amount of LA hate is crazy :rofl:

whats stoppin and LA vs LA finals?

well get this years Olympics team

dress one side in purple one side in yellow, there you go :pimp: :pimp:

just give us all your first round pics till 2065 :pimp: its cool

Last edited:
whats stoppin and LA vs LA finals?
well get this years Olympics team
dress one side in purple one side in yellow, there you go :pimp: :pimp:
just give us all your first round pics till 2065 :pimp: its cool

That makes zero sense. And I'm actually a sensible fan and know that we don't get everybody.
So yea. :smh:

As long as any Laker trade involves the Sixers getting a high caliber player (a la Bynum), then I'm wit it.

2016 Lakers, Dwight, Love, Bron, Durant, Rose. Get mad at me. :lol:

Doubt us if you will, we do ****. :tongue:

Dude was kind of giving it to John Wall at his own camp. He'll probably be a Laker too, he's going to be a freshman this yr

Lakers fans seriously think that every player in the NBA is just dying to play for their team. If KD gave even half a **** about 'big markets' and 'LA weather' he wouldn't have waited for that OKC extension two years ago.

Let's see how Durant feels in a couple years when he still has no rings and he's been bounced out of the WCF 2 years by the Lakers and seeing Harden leave and him and Westbrook may be feuding and get tired of each other.

Last edited:
Let's see how Durant feels in a couple years when he still has no rings and he's been bounced out of the WCF 2 years by the Lakers and seeing Harden leave and him and Westbrook may be feuding and get tired of each other.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why even have an NBA season, lets hold a fantasy draft for the lakers every year and right after the draft appoint them the champs.

Originally Posted by RipC

That's Knicks fans b and it's specifically all stars-superstars. Lakers fans think every allstar-super star deserves to be on their team even if they don't want to play for them.

Last edited:
I can't wait to watch the Lakers STEAM ROLL through the league.

Edit: not tryna get suspended :smh:

Last edited:
This is getting good.

I already know some way Love and Rubio are going to find their way in a @#$%&*% Lakers jersey so...

But Durant not going to LA.

Dude was kind of giving it to John Wall at his own camp. He'll probably be a Laker too, he's going to be a freshman this yr

I've seen this kid play pick up at a University, he's for real, but the competition was just students. Nobody from the actual D1 ball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom