Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin martin, brian grant, finley ,dampier highway robbery

i fail to really see a problem with Kevin Martin. he cant do nothing but score but at least hes numbers are still up there.

but then again 90% of those dudes on that list were/are overpaid

kevin martin, brian grant, finley ,dampier highway robbery

i fail to really see a problem with Kevin Martin. he cant do nothing but score but at least hes numbers are still up there.

but then again 90% of those dudes on that list were/are overpaid

I dont have a problem with Finley either. in his 1st 10 years in the league he only averaged under 15 points in the league once (13 ppg), and averaged as high as 22 ppg. He had great chemistry with Steve Nash and Dirk, and when you're part of a core like that, management will take care of you. His career was :smokin until he got to the Spurs

That move to BK gonna make joe johnson reach that potential. Bout to be dwade status. It ts all motivation. Brooooklynnnnnnn

Forget throwing hands, that Xtacopetl guy would seriously go to war for his king.

Before the jokes were ran to the ground, there was an old thread making fun of LBJ's hairline and this dude was defending his honor in there talking about "haters" and all that other nonsense.

IN A HAIRLINE THREAD, G.

There's a few of y'all who give off that 'throwing hands' vibe but that ***** is on another level when it comes to that ****. 

eric dampier.
mean.gif
 The number of bad Mark Cuban contracts on that list is disturbing.

That move to BK gonna make joe johnson reach that potential. Bout to be dwade status. It ts all motivation. Brooooklynnnnnnn

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but that move to BK is going to energize everyone on that team. They're going from the worst crowd in the league in friggin Newark, New Jersey to being the new hot ticket in New York City. Joe is coming from the second worst crowd in the league in Atlanta.

Last edited:
nba players don't get paid too much money, there just way too many bad contracts

you get paid what you negotiate and what leverage you have, how dampier and guys like that got so much money is unexplainable

:lol: :rofl: the hairline thread. That's right.

Most people should know it's all jokes, but some folks, it's all they got is their little team/player so they'll do whatever, even troll the internet searching for anything they can add to not add to a thread or discussion. At least Xtap does have some pretty good knowledge of the history of the game and what not, there are others tho....

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but that move to BK is going to energize everyone on that team. They're going from the worst crowd in the league in friggin Newark, New Jersey to being the new hot ticket in New York City. Joe is coming from the second worst crowd in the league in Atlanta.

Yeah going from an excellent cleveland crowd to a terrible Miami crowd really stunted lebron's growth. And my guy tebow is in NYC and that pumped up NYC crowd helped him learn how to throw. You can't underestimate what a good crowd can do! I mean Jason bay is hitting them home runs all over the place

Last edited:
:wow: Paul George's two dunks in China that Bron tweeted about. Honestly looked like the rim was at a lower height though. Just me?

Hoping for a breakout year in scoring and expanding his game in general for George. Unfortunately his development is probably limited and severely capped by Danny Granger's presence on the team.

Paul George is as good as hes gonna get right now. hes not gonna be that player most of you think hes gonna be.

Paul George is as good as hes gonna get right now. hes not gonna be that player most of you think hes gonna be.

I dont think he is an all star either, but I feel like playing at SG is killing his growth. He is 6'9-10, but they have him matching up with much quicker players, and doing more ball handling than most players his size should be doing.

nba players don't get paid too much money, there just way too many bad contracts
you get paid what you negotiate and what leverage you have, how dampier and guys like that got so much money is unexplainable
I think there getting paid to much.  I think people that deserve big money like that is NFL players,  boxers, and ufc fighters due to the fact that their taking years off there lifes for their profession.  NBA players arent taking years off their lifes for playing in the NBA like fighters and NFL players are.

Ironically besides 96-97 (30mil) & 98-99 (33 mil) the most he made in a season was 4,000,000..
Thats just crazy! The NBA players today are spoiled. Now i know why the owners wanted to keep more money from league revenue in the last CBA.

Ironically besides 96-97 (30mil)

Thats just crazy! The NBA players today are spoiled. Now i know why the owners wanted to keep more money from league revenue in the last CBA.

Instead they just gave max deals to everybody. I think DJ Mbenga got one

SN: Straight from Roy Hibberts Twitter

Roy Hibbert: Nobody is pick pocketing my wallet. My jeans are to skinny!!!

Roy Hibbert: The people of San Fran are showing me a lot of love. Im a pacer. Sorry I'm not coming to ur team.

:smokin

I just read that Paul George has been working out with Rudy Gay this offseason, hopefully it will help him add to his game, and put his athleticism to better use on the court. Big exhibition dunks are great, but if you can translate that athleticism to lateral quickness, and better scoring, thats when you start to put things together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom