Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight and Bynum are the two best true centers in the league but their games are very different.

Bynum isn't good in the pick-and-roll and is slow to get back, but he has a lot of good stationary post moves (as long as he doesn't get double-teamed).

Dwight is great in the pick-and-roll and can run end-to-end a lot faster, but his stationary post moves aren't as great.

Also, Bynum isn't the defensive force that Dwight is. The Lakers' last line of defense (the twin towers) were actually really lackluster. They didn't deter Durant, Westbrook, or even Ty Lawson from doing what they wanted around the rim.

Bynum Agent basically just said F Cleveland...
Damn

Word? Either way, AV is not appealing as a trade chip. Bynum and Irving that could very well be a playoff team making whatever draft pick Cle sends to Orlando wouldn't be all that high. Houston has Martin's 12M expiring to deal and Toronto's lotto pick.

if LA gets Howard to sign an extension, Kobe is not going to retire until he's like 40 with 8 championships. :lol:

This is really silly. Just defense huh? Just 50% of the game? :lol: Dwight is a gamechanger on defense. The Magic have always been a good to very good defensive team, and Howard was the ONLY plus defender on that entire team! The idea of Kobe, Pau and Dwight playing together with Nash distributing to them is just sick. Barring injuries, the Lakers will win the title next year if this team is together. And I dont think I am being a prisoner of the moment by saying this.

I am quoting this so I can laugh when they don't win next year even if they get Howard.

THE WORLD WILL FEAR LA AGAIN :pimp:

ONCE AGAIN TEAMS WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH LA :pimp:

NASH KOBE DWIGHT METTA PAU

PICK AND ROLL ALL DAY

OPPOSING TEAM WOULD GET IN FOUL TROUBLE EARLY :x

ALLEY OOPS ALL DAY

KOBE BEAST ON PERIMETER :pimp:

NASH JACK UP OPEN 3 ALL DAY :rofl:

METTA LOCKING UP OTHER TEAM BEST PLAYERs :pimp:

YEAHHHHHHH.

If Dwight really does end up on the Lakers I think we're finally going to get that Lebron vs Kobe NBA finals match up. wowza

this dwight situation is ridiculous :rofl:
magic front office shoulda just sided with svg and traded dwight during the deadline. and who is their coach for next yr?

I really hope the Lakers get Dwight, maybe he can stop all the laughing and giggling and get serious about his craft by learning from Kobe. Never seen somebody down 3 -0 in the playoffs laughing on the bench and always playing around. Or in the finals when he fouled Kobe and he was laughing and hugging him and Kobe told him to get the F off of me. The look on Howard's face was priceless.

I can't stand the drama of the NBA. it's just too much. feels like im watching real housewives.

Kobe playing mind games lol... "2 years left on my contract yea it could possibly be over" :lol: .... Planting that seed in Dwight' s forehead that the franchise will be his in two seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom