Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

greeted to this beauty
mad.gif
mad.gif

thank god my rank didnt disappear

either my defence is $#$%.. or i can't beat my friend (who uses the heat). i beat him once with the pistons
pimp.gif
but i haven't been able to beat him since.

when he uses any other team, he can't win.

all he does it use wade, or lebron.. holds turbo and goes to the hoop. and he #%+@#$ scores every single time.

anyone know how i could stop him? i've tried playing zone, but that still doesn't work and he somehow gets to the basket almost every play.

either my defence is $#$%.. or i can't beat my friend (who uses the heat). i beat him once with the pistons
pimp.gif

all he does it use wade, or lebron.. holds turbo and goes to the hoop. and he #%+@#$ scores every single time.

anyone know how i could stop him? i've tried playing zone, but that still doesn't work and he somehow gets to the basket almost every play.

for some reason the 23 code for the retro jordans will not save

When i enter the code it says its unlocked and it auto saves but the next time i go to check its not their

Is anyone else having this problem ?

for some reason the 23 code for the retro jordans will not save

When i enter the code it says its unlocked and it auto saves but the next time i go to check its not their

Is anyone else having this problem ?

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif

fam its been this way with dudes who "use" the heat since last yr the person sucks at the game(point blank my theory has been proven over & over from 2k11 to 12) & WILL be DEMOLISHED if they pick any other team even LA they are only winning games because of wade & bron & this yr its worse.. like you said they score everytime they drive & have the hands of jason kidd-prime & /current cp3 mashup which is
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
becuase they arent swiping like that... whenever im online & someone picks the heat i get on my mic & say PICK A REAL TEAM FAM or @%@# OFF IM NOT CHASING YOU WITH BRON FOR 20 minutes & 9times out of 9 they either pick a different team & get MURDERED or they quit

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif

fam its been this way with dudes who "use" the heat since last yr the person sucks at the game(point blank my theory has been proven over & over from 2k11 to 12) & WILL be DEMOLISHED if they pick any other team even LA they are only winning games because of wade & bron & this yr its worse.. like you said they score everytime they drive & have the hands of jason kidd-prime & /current cp3 mashup which is
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
becuase they arent swiping like that... whenever im online & someone picks the heat i get on my mic & say PICK A REAL TEAM FAM or @%@# OFF IM NOT CHASING YOU WITH BRON FOR 20 minutes & 9times out of 9 they either pick a different team & get MURDERED or they quit

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by kennykhuynh

They need to fix this game. D fisher just went 11-13 from 3s and dropped 47 points on me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That is just sad. Not funny by any stretch.
Has Fisher ever scored over 30 in a real life game? This is terrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by kennykhuynh

They need to fix this game. D fisher just went 11-13 from 3s and dropped 47 points on me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That is just sad. Not funny by any stretch.
Has Fisher ever scored over 30 in a real life game? This is terrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Career-high is 29 points. 

something really has to be done about the defense... derrick favors doing up and unders through both nene and k mart....something not right....i know im playing on HOF but all that BS i read about collision detection and all that jazz...no pun....

Is any one else annoyed with the music in this game? Every year it awful with 1 or 2 decent tracks sprinkled in.
I find my self going to the menu and turning off the most annoying ones, it's like one of the developers
just put their ipod on shuffle. The music in NBA Live used to be
pimp.gif
, the music in the game makes me
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom