Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

For all of you dudes that still don't think this game is broken 
grin.gif

Hhahhahah that video is great

But yes, something does need to be fix with the defense

In my player mode, Miami got eliminated by Phil and I managed to win the final by sweeping the mavs

My team was the bulls

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

NBA Live 10 is the best basketball game released in the last 3 years

No it's not. If live 10 was so good, why did they completely overhaul the franchise?
Because it was behind in sales and EA sports is EA sports Sales > Quality . They created a gimmick to combat 2K's sales but it failed miserably

The commentary on the video is great! Ha ha in autotune lmao! That's why I control the player that is guarding the ball, but then the rest of the players that are CPU controlled takes a break. This is an offense minded game I tell ya, everybody wants to score points and win, and they have succeeded. I see potential in the improvement on defense but once CPU AI takes over the game it turns to crap.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

NBA Live 10 is the best basketball game released in the last 3 years

No it's not. If live 10 was so good, why did they completely overhaul the franchise?
Because it was behind in sales and EA sports is EA sports Sales > Quality . They created a gimmick to combat 2K's sales but it failed miserably

Didn't Mike Wang sign on to work on Live11 then jump ship? They failed with the total control crap. The player models looked like Live 09 again. I think they used the Live09 engine and created from there. Put better graphics and animations on the Live 10 engine, boom you got Live 12.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For all of you dudes that still don't think this game is broken�
grin.gif
roll.gif

This is the exact reason I am not playing this game online ranked. I used to be a huge ranked freak, was ranked 3rd for the week back in 2K9 (shameless plug?) but I can't deal with %%#* like that, I'd lose my cool.

So this is the reason why 3PT's are so high. It isn't because the ratings are too high, it is because most 3's are wide open looks.

So this is the reason why 3PT's are so high. It isn't because the ratings are too high, it is because most 3's are wide open looks.

NO. when J.R %%!%#+ Smith AND AK47 are pulling up in a guys face hitting 3s you know they need to bring down the 3pt rating
mad.gif

NO. when J.R %%!%#+ Smith AND AK47 are pulling up in a guys face hitting 3s you know they need to bring down the 3pt rating
mad.gif

Not at all....dudes run down the court hitting 3's with two hands in their face....

Not at all....dudes run down the court hitting 3's with two hands in their face....

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

mad.gif

I agree but JR Smith is not a good example
roll.gif
He's hit 11 3's in one game

mad.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

What kind of settings/sliders do you guys play on?

I feel like my scores are so low, I play on all star/Default,7min quarters.

The physics just don't match up. I have a shooter running to the side 3 pt line, didn't even have his back turned all the way and shoots the ball....swish. I want it to be realistic as possible haha.

The physics just don't match up. I have a shooter running to the side 3 pt line, didn't even have his back turned all the way and shoots the ball....swish. I want it to be realistic as possible haha.

Back
Top Bottom