Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When it gets patched it will be fine. I trust 2K when it comes to that. But 2K11 is still God's Gift to basketball gamers. This game is seriously amazing.

I hope so DC im seriously thinking about letting it go. My player is close to unplayable

When it gets patched it will be fine. I trust 2K when it comes to that. But 2K11 is still God's Gift to basketball gamers. This game is seriously amazing.

I hope so DC im seriously thinking about letting it go. My player is close to unplayable

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

This game is embarrassing. Just played My Player and after the All-Star game he gets brought back down to the 8th man on the team., after being a starter for majority of the season.

Damn 2K still does this !#$#? This happened on 2K10 & 2K11. Wow
30t6p3b.gif

This game is embarrassing. Just played My Player and after the All-Star game he gets brought back down to the 8th man on the team., after being a starter for majority of the season.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I want to play myplayer so bad but I don't want to waste my team by having all the KEY players I like being traded no matter what team I'm on...

When I got onto the Knicks with Chauncey, Me, Melo, Stat.. We were unstoppable winning 10 straight by 15+ points.. Then we trade Chauncey... Went 2-3.. Then we trade Melo.. And I just quit.. This was after I was on the Suns and they traded Nash, Aaron Brooks, VC & Lope for a bunch of !!*! players..

This game is pretty damn bad... I don't know how all these things can just devolve from one year to the next

I want to play myplayer so bad but I don't want to waste my team by having all the KEY players I like being traded no matter what team I'm on...

When I got onto the Knicks with Chauncey, Me, Melo, Stat.. We were unstoppable winning 10 straight by 15+ points.. Then we trade Chauncey... Went 2-3.. Then we trade Melo.. And I just quit.. This was after I was on the Suns and they traded Nash, Aaron Brooks, VC & Lope for a bunch of !!*! players..

This game is pretty damn bad... I don't know how all these things can just devolve from one year to the next

Just sit on it for a while. COD and Battlefield are out, it will be patched. Trust. Once it does happen, be sure to download my roster project as well. It made 2K11 perfect. Not bragging at all, just being honest. 2K's default rosters don't put the time and attention into the minute details.

http://www.operationsport...date-hyperballer-dc.html
how do i download your roster project for 2k11 on xbox, b?

Just sit on it for a while. COD and Battlefield are out, it will be patched. Trust. Once it does happen, be sure to download my roster project as well. It made 2K11 perfect. Not bragging at all, just being honest. 2K's default rosters don't put the time and attention into the minute details.

due to my troubles with this game, I'm going back to 2k11, 
on a side note: I REALLY wish I cold rock the space jam or bred xi in-game.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom