Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

due to my troubles with this game, I'm going back to 2k11, 
on a side note: I REALLY wish I cold rock the space jam or bred xi in-game.
tired.gif

everyone laughs about the Live series going down the drain, but now that 2K has no competition the game's turning into trash (ala madden)

i still think live 10 was one of the most fun bball games

after seeing all these reviews and glitches i think i'll stick with 2k11 for now

everyone laughs about the Live series going down the drain, but now that 2K has no competition the game's turning into trash (ala madden)

i still think live 10 was one of the most fun bball games

after seeing all these reviews and glitches i think i'll stick with 2k11 for now

Seriously Live 10 is still being played after all this time by a couple hundreds diehards, myself included. It has simple controls that makes it a close game every time. It has stupid habits but they don't affect the gameplay that much. Once the Live series get back to that level I'm going back.

Seriously Live 10 is still being played after all this time by a couple hundreds diehards, myself included. It has simple controls that makes it a close game every time. It has stupid habits but they don't affect the gameplay that much. Once the Live series get back to that level I'm going back.

i hate this new game control system.

-I keep hitting O to go back
-you cant see who's hot or whos not
-you cant see the stats of your players unless you pause the damn game.
-step back js are mad slow
-finishing strong at the hole is super low percentage wise unless you're Lebron or DWade

-finishing strong at the hole is super low percentage wise unless you're Lebron or DWade

2K shutting down 2k11 servers? Say it aint so.

Probably going to open them up for some extra hardware to upgrade the 2k12 servers.

Not impressed. 2K, you have seriously effed up.

frown.gif

*insert boys in the hood gif*

2K shutting down 2k11 servers? Say it aint so.

Probably going to open them up for some extra hardware to upgrade the 2k12 servers.

Not impressed. 2K, you have seriously effed up.

frown.gif

*insert boys in the hood gif*

yall just have to be patient. 2k11 was terrible to me before the patch. Impossible to play D cause dudes would inexplicably double leaving somebody wide open and you could cheese using that John Wall crossover to get to rim at ease.

Once the game is patched it'll be fine.

yall just have to be patient. 2k11 was terrible to me before the patch. Impossible to play D cause dudes would inexplicably double leaving somebody wide open and you could cheese using that John Wall crossover to get to rim at ease.

Once the game is patched it'll be fine.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I still have Live 10 in my collection somewhere. Shoot me a FR. Gamertag below.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I still have Live 10 in my collection somewhere. Shoot me a FR. Gamertag below.

Patient? They do this to us every year. Release a game full of glitches and bugs with terrible gameplay, then ask us to do this, do that, so it won't have network errors...Umm, that's YOUR job. I gave up, I've been playing the 2K series since the Dreamcast days and I have never been more fed up with a game than 2K12. Even the games I win I'm not even proud of myself over it, I sold 2K12 on ebay a few days ago.

Patient? They do this to us every year. Release a game full of glitches and bugs with terrible gameplay, then ask us to do this, do that, so it won't have network errors...Umm, that's YOUR job. I gave up, I've been playing the 2K series since the Dreamcast days and I have never been more fed up with a game than 2K12. Even the games I win I'm not even proud of myself over it, I sold 2K12 on ebay a few days ago.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

i been playing since AI on the cover as well and I havent bought 2k12 as of yet because of all the complaints i been hearing about.. I wanna get into myplayer but its been shot every year.... The AI has become a little cheesy since 2k9 and while 2k10 and 2k11 were great they didnt add much... I dont know.. 
ohwell.gif

Ill wait to cop after the patch

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

i been playing since AI on the cover as well and I havent bought 2k12 as of yet because of all the complaints i been hearing about.. I wanna get into myplayer but its been shot every year.... The AI has become a little cheesy since 2k9 and while 2k10 and 2k11 were great they didnt add much... I dont know.. 
ohwell.gif

Ill wait to cop after the patch

so if i used the jordan code after starting my player the shoes wont update in my player ?
nerd.gif

so if i used the jordan code after starting my player the shoes wont update in my player ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

You can see whose hot. That player with have a flame underneath them.
Why you need to see stats thats not a big deal.

Im glad the step backs arent as easy to hit like in 2k11. Everyone would just step back and instantly wide open. It was a cheese move.

Not true. You just gotta play more.

Quick games are still terrible. I swear i say this every week. Team Up is the only reason why i still play this game.

------------

Romebe 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You sold the game 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

You can see whose hot. That player with have a flame underneath them.
Why you need to see stats thats not a big deal.

Im glad the step backs arent as easy to hit like in 2k11. Everyone would just step back and instantly wide open. It was a cheese move.

Not true. You just gotta play more.

Quick games are still terrible. I swear i say this every week. Team Up is the only reason why i still play this game.

------------

Romebe 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif