Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

roll.gif

the game is beyond trash

so glad i was able to get 45 for it

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

^Happened in my Franchise game last week. Really? Earl Watson

Another thing that bothers me is the trades that happen in MyPlayer mode are unrealistic. I play with the 76ers and we've traded away Iggy, Jrue Holiday, Marreese Speights. Now we have Ty Lawson, Tyreke Evans and Elton Brand playing center. This all happened within 25 games.
that's not a bad trade off though.  I'm on the Suns (year 3) and we had traded holiday and brand for bosh and grant hill.  Wasn't that happy about giving away holiday because he's young and rated like a 87 in my season although my team needed a solid big man.  The trick to My Player's crappy trades is to turn off autosave off when you're simming games; the Heat have Big Shot Steven Jackson coming off the bench
laugh.gif
 for instance smh.  When I turned off autosave and kept seeing my players getting traded I played around with it to see what big name players I could land and my starting rotation changed completely.   Now it's Conley, Me, Caron Butler, Dirk, and Gortat. This is my final contract season so we'll see if I stay on my squad. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

^Happened in my Franchise game last week. Really? Earl Watson

Another thing that bothers me is the trades that happen in MyPlayer mode are unrealistic. I play with the 76ers and we've traded away Iggy, Jrue Holiday, Marreese Speights. Now we have Ty Lawson, Tyreke Evans and Elton Brand playing center. This all happened within 25 games.
that's not a bad trade off though.  I'm on the Suns (year 3) and we had traded holiday and brand for bosh and grant hill.  Wasn't that happy about giving away holiday because he's young and rated like a 87 in my season although my team needed a solid big man.  The trick to My Player's crappy trades is to turn off autosave off when you're simming games; the Heat have Big Shot Steven Jackson coming off the bench
laugh.gif
 for instance smh.  When I turned off autosave and kept seeing my players getting traded I played around with it to see what big name players I could land and my starting rotation changed completely.   Now it's Conley, Me, Caron Butler, Dirk, and Gortat. This is my final contract season so we'll see if I stay on my squad. 

this probably will be the first 2k i dont buy...... i been seeing too many NBA LIVE type things going on which means they are getting lazy.....

BF3 will hold me down for now

this probably will be the first 2k i dont buy...... i been seeing too many NBA LIVE type things going on which means they are getting lazy.....

BF3 will hold me down for now

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The new patch has this game on point. 
EXCEPT for the steals when dudes smash the reach button time and time again....

MARIO FU**IN CHALMERS CAN NOT RIP DUDES LIKE CHRIS PAUL.

Just getting another chance to play it, and it seems improved.  It gets my basketball fixed settled.

I can never win a tip-off on hall of fame
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
.  This irks me soo much.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The new patch has this game on point. 
EXCEPT for the steals when dudes smash the reach button time and time again....

MARIO FU**IN CHALMERS CAN NOT RIP DUDES LIKE CHRIS PAUL.

Just getting another chance to play it, and it seems improved.  It gets my basketball fixed settled.

I can never win a tip-off on hall of fame
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
.  This irks me soo much.

is it just me or does the cpu start making every shot at the end while your players suddenly go limp **** every damn time

is it just me or does the cpu start making every shot at the end while your players suddenly go limp **** every damn time

wasn't it confirmed that they were already in the game during production?

i think we'll just have an update and they'd be on point.

wasn't it confirmed that they were already in the game during production?

i think we'll just have an update and they'd be on point.

Ranked #75 on Offense Top 100 and #74 on Defense Top 100 in Quick Match Team Up. On Ps3.

I'll be back to XBL Soon. Just not in a rush.

The Thunder Team is the best team to cheese with. I hate playing people who pick the Thunder. They got soooo many High Flyers and everyone on their team can block the +%@% outta you.

Ibaka
Kevin Durant Also a shooter
J Harden Also a shooter
Westbrook Also a shooter
Nate Robinson Also a Shooter
Sefolosha Also a shooter
D Cook Also a shooter

All of them can dunk on anybody. They jump so high and block you too. Besides Nate of Course. Dude barely gets off the ground.

Thunder is a serious team this NBA Season. Im Scared. To think they had Jeff Green too dunking on people.. smh..

Ranked #75 on Offense Top 100 and #74 on Defense Top 100 in Quick Match Team Up. On Ps3.

I'll be back to XBL Soon. Just not in a rush.

The Thunder Team is the best team to cheese with. I hate playing people who pick the Thunder. They got soooo many High Flyers and everyone on their team can block the +%@% outta you.

Ibaka
Kevin Durant Also a shooter
J Harden Also a shooter
Westbrook Also a shooter
Nate Robinson Also a Shooter
Sefolosha Also a shooter
D Cook Also a shooter

All of them can dunk on anybody. They jump so high and block you too. Besides Nate of Course. Dude barely gets off the ground.

Thunder is a serious team this NBA Season. Im Scared. To think they had Jeff Green too dunking on people.. smh..

Some of the My Player trades are way too ridiculous
laugh.gif
I got traded to the Clippers and Blake Griffen isn't even on this team.

Some of the My Player trades are way too ridiculous
laugh.gif
I got traded to the Clippers and Blake Griffen isn't even on this team.

I am a myplayer on the Pacers and the following players have been on my team at some point this season:

Andrew Bogot
Derrick Favors
Jrue Holiday
Earl Boykins
Andrei Kirilenko
Tyrus Thomas
Darren Collison

It is crazy

Back
Top Bottom