Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

I play so many games (shooting, sports, rpg, etc.) and no game gets me angrier than these NBA 2K games. Some of stuff that just happens on this game has me like

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

I just played an online match and I just always play against these bum cheese dudes that just constantly try to steal but never get reach in calls on them.

BTW, anybody think the Thunder are ridiculous in this game? Any time I play against them they are just on ultimate cheese mode.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I play so many games (shooting, sports, rpg, etc.) and no game gets me angrier than these NBA 2K games. Some of stuff that just happens on this game has me like 

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

I just played an online match and I just always play against these bum cheese dudes that just constantly try to steal but never get reach in calls on them.

BTW, anybody think the Thunder are ridiculous in this game? Any time I play against them they are just on ultimate cheese mode.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i understand tho i played some dude online when it first dropped & KD went 13 for 14 from three & ended up having 50 harden & westbrook had 70 together the rest of the team just watched

Originally Posted by Wilroc

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i understand tho i played some dude online when it first dropped & KD went 13 for 14 from three & ended up having 50 harden & westbrook had 70 together the rest of the team just watched

I haven't played this in like 3 weeks. I don't know if it's because of the lockout or just this game having minor problems.

I haven't played this in like 3 weeks. I don't know if it's because of the lockout or just this game having minor problems.

i understand basketball being a game of percentages and what not but its obvious the CPU gives no damb and will make w/e it feels like. earl boykins made a fadeaway 3 over wilson chandler
30t6p3b.gif

and can someone explain to me what coach slider to fix so that my team isnt so damb slow on transition defense??

i understand basketball being a game of percentages and what not but its obvious the CPU gives no damb and will make w/e it feels like. earl boykins made a fadeaway 3 over wilson chandler
30t6p3b.gif

and can someone explain to me what coach slider to fix so that my team isnt so damb slow on transition defense??

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

so when are they going to get the rookies?? when the damn lockout is over?
This has been confirmed since before the damn game came out. Stop asking.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

30t6p3b.gif

Decrease your crahs boards. The inverse of that is getting back on D.

Back
Top Bottom