Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just sit on it for a while. COD and Battlefield are out, it will be patched. Trust. Once it does happen, be sure to download my roster project as well. It made 2K11 perfect. Not bragging at all, just being honest. 2K's default rosters don't put the time and attention into the minute details.

http://www.operationsport...date-hyperballer-dc.html
how do i download your roster project for 2k11 on xbox, b?

2K SHare. Search for my Gamertag, DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I play so many games (shooting, sports, rpg, etc.) and no game gets me angrier than these NBA 2K games. Some of stuff that just happens on this game has me like

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

I just played an online match and I just always play against these bum cheese dudes that just constantly try to steal but never get reach in calls on them.

BTW, anybody think the Thunder are ridiculous in this game? Any time I play against them they are just on ultimate cheese mode.

laugh.gif

I feel u

u try my player? or joining a league where dudes don't just cheese? maybe NT will have one

havent touched this game since the 2nd week it came out, this is HUGE coming from me being a big NBA2k fan, but i cant get into it knowing the REAL rookies not in the game :/

Thinking about scooping a xbox 360 on black friday. Does this game look and play better on 360 or PS3?

Saw this on Operation Sports forum, sums up my frustrations on the game and the CPU.

Now...

Pump fake cheese

three point cheese
Earl Boykin stuffs Tim Duncan cheese

the ability to run through the paint cheese

the ability to up and under from the top of the key cheese

the when I press the steal button, I go out of the play COMPLETELY, get pick pocketed by the ref, fall over the announcement table, gets LeBron's powder in my hair, only for them to say I left my opponent cheese

The getting ripped by someone with NO steal ratings cheese

The make me do a double clutch shimmy 360 reverse lay up that clunks the bottom of the rim or doesn't go in, instead of just a regular lay up with a wide open lane cheese...

The when I am running down court on the fast break and I see the open lane, when I press turbo, someone always seems to catch up with me, and hold me in one spot cheese

The AI teammates not shooting when you pass them the ball in an open spot cheese

The I hit all my shots in the 1st and 2nd qtr, but am totally inept in the 2nd half cheese.

The I pass the ball one way for it to go a WHOLE NOTHER (Yes I know it's not a word) way cheese

The I get slapped, stabbed, mugged, AND touched inappropriately while doing a a lay up, but get no foul call cheese

The fact that an eye lash can fall out of my eye, and land on the player with the ball, and they call me for a foul cheese

The face that I feel like Steve Urkel... Got any cheeeese?!?!

Finally got around to starting up my custom association mode.
Seriously this is going to be a killer season I'm about to play with the 86-87 Lakers 

008.JPG

009.JPG

I was able to do this because I unlocked all of the teams by beating all of the Greatest Games Challenges.

I was trying to put in the 90-91 Warriors and 01-02 Kings but for some reason they aren't showing up in quick play mode or in association after I entered in  the code to unlock them the first time
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I play so many games (shooting, sports, rpg, etc.) and no game gets me angrier than these NBA 2K games. Some of stuff that just happens on this game has me like 

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

I just played an online match and I just always play against these bum cheese dudes that just constantly try to steal but never get reach in calls on them.

BTW, anybody think the Thunder are ridiculous in this game? Any time I play against them they are just on ultimate cheese mode.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i understand tho i played some dude online when it first dropped & KD went 13 for 14 from three & ended up having 50 harden & westbrook had 70 together the rest of the team just watched

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ppl are still playing this?! I can barely play 'til halftime. The new Lebrons coming out into the game and NIKEiD are only thing that keeps me interested.
30t6p3b.gif

I barely play this game anymore since MW3 came out. I'm going to start trying to play it a few times a week again because I'm trying to unlock all of the achievements.

What's y'all's ranked games records looking like?

I'm 10-1, but three of those W's are because of the opponent getting disconnected. Fools keep messing with the starting line up/defensive assignments before the game.
30t6p3b.gif
So I guess I'm really 7-1 and that one loss was when I ran with the Pistons.
frown.gif

I usually run with my Mavs and play a team game. Dudes always get heated when I'm scoring with Butler and Marion.
laugh.gif

I barely play this game anymore since MW3 came out. I'm going to start trying to play it a few times a week again because I'm trying to unlock all of the achievements.

What's y'all's ranked games records looking like?

I'm 10-1, but three of those W's are because of the opponent getting disconnected. Fools keep messing with the starting line up/defensive assignments before the game.
30t6p3b.gif
So I guess I'm really 7-1 and that one loss was when I ran with the Pistons.
frown.gif

I usually run with my Mavs and play a team game. Dudes always get heated when I'm scoring with Butler and Marion.
laugh.gif

The new patch has this game on point. 
EXCEPT for the steals when dudes smash the reach button time and time again....

MARIO FU**IN CHALMERS CAN NOT RIP DUDES LIKE CHRIS PAUL.

The new patch has this game on point. 
EXCEPT for the steals when dudes smash the reach button time and time again....

MARIO FU**IN CHALMERS CAN NOT RIP DUDES LIKE CHRIS PAUL.

whats with this "the game is no longer available" BS, whenever i'm try to start a scheduled online association game with someone?

whats with this "the game is no longer available" BS, whenever i'm try to start a scheduled online association game with someone?

^Happened in my Franchise game last week. Really? Earl Watson

Another thing that bothers me is the trades that happen in MyPlayer mode are unrealistic. I play with the 76ers and we've traded away Iggy, Jrue Holiday, Marreese Speights. Now we have Ty Lawson, Tyreke Evans and Elton Brand playing center. This all happened within 25 games.

^Happened in my Franchise game last week. Really? Earl Watson

Another thing that bothers me is the trades that happen in MyPlayer mode are unrealistic. I play with the 76ers and we've traded away Iggy, Jrue Holiday, Marreese Speights. Now we have Ty Lawson, Tyreke Evans and Elton Brand playing center. This all happened within 25 games.

Not a fan of the graphics style 2k went with for the Legends showcase.

Definitely won't be copping.

Not a fan of the graphics style 2k went with for the Legends showcase.

Definitely won't be copping.

Back
Top Bottom