Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

So far from what ive heard/read about the game they basically stole the ideas tweaks etc customizations ppl did with 2k11 pc version and added some to this yrs version. I hope the have added players ability to walk and not run really slow hunched over, or do isomotions without that awkard pause freeze inbetween the moves. Or fluid motion when shooting. Its the little things they need to improve along with certain aspects of gameplay that ppl can use and abuse, exploit to win ala hopstep etc... Also add more detail to the coaches and updates to players as they change ie tats diff hairstyles, accesories, facial hair so on and so forth. And a halftime show, maybe not in much detail as tnt haldtime show, but atleast in studio with review of the game and highlights of other games. Just lil things like jerseys becomming untuck, lil odd things that happen in games. Like fan appreciation etc.

So far from what ive heard/read about the game they basically stole the ideas tweaks etc customizations ppl did with 2k11 pc version and added some to this yrs version. I hope the have added players ability to walk and not run really slow hunched over, or do isomotions without that awkard pause freeze inbetween the moves. Or fluid motion when shooting. Its the little things they need to improve along with certain aspects of gameplay that ppl can use and abuse, exploit to win ala hopstep etc... Also add more detail to the coaches and updates to players as they change ie tats diff hairstyles, accesories, facial hair so on and so forth. And a halftime show, maybe not in much detail as tnt haldtime show, but atleast in studio with review of the game and highlights of other games. Just lil things like jerseys becomming untuck, lil odd things that happen in games. Like fan appreciation etc.

FYI, for those of you who didn't read the 1st Developer Insight, which I'm guessing is the majority of you; 2k will be posting a new Developer Insight on the 19th detailing what the NBA Greatest Mode entails and revealing the remaining 10 legends which will let us know which classic teams are in 2k12.

FYI, for those of you who didn't read the 1st Developer Insight, which I'm guessing is the majority of you; 2k will be posting a new Developer Insight on the 19th detailing what the NBA Greatest Mode entails and revealing the remaining 10 legends which will let us know which classic teams are in 2k12.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I know for a fact that has been fixed. 2K Ronnie confirmed it. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

I know for a fact that has been fixed. 2K Ronnie confirmed it. 

Got my dude XV on the soundtrack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by toine2983

Via Gamestop

Nba2k12_XboxGroup.jpg
  • Most Accurate NBA 2K Game Ever - Building off NBA Today's real-time stats, rosters, schedules and ratings, NBA 2K12 now delivers the most visually accurate NBA game as well. From shoes to player models and even court floors - every graphic detail of the game can now be dynamically updated. Broadcast style gets a boost as well with player interstitials promoting their upcoming games and dynamic pre-game highlight reels set to 2K Beats music.
  • Enhanced Gameplay - NBA 2K12 adds +1,000 new animations this year and delivers all-new control mechanics for post play and ball control to make the game more intuitive to play than ever before.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now if only I can get the Jordan cover

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by toine2983

Via Gamestop

Nba2k12_XboxGroup.jpg
  • Most Accurate NBA 2K Game Ever - Building off NBA Today's real-time stats, rosters, schedules and ratings, NBA 2K12 now delivers the most visually accurate NBA game as well. From shoes to player models and even court floors - every graphic detail of the game can now be dynamically updated. Broadcast style gets a boost as well with player interstitials promoting their upcoming games and dynamic pre-game highlight reels set to 2K Beats music.
  • Enhanced Gameplay - NBA 2K12 adds +1,000 new animations this year and delivers all-new control mechanics for post play and ball control to make the game more intuitive to play than ever before.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now if only I can get the Jordan cover

Even if this game was terrible, we'd all still buy it anyway and complain
laugh.gif

I need to find a good point to sell my 2K11, most likely mid-late sept... I'll take it to best buy since they give more money
pimp.gif

Even if this game was terrible, we'd all still buy it anyway and complain
laugh.gif

I need to find a good point to sell my 2K11, most likely mid-late sept... I'll take it to best buy since they give more money
pimp.gif

surprisingly im excited for this...
i think ill cop the jordan cover again...i hate the celtics and lakers with a passion.
and ii would love for them to actually explain the sliders instead of those vague definitions
30t6p3b.gif

runnin games gt in sig
pimp.gif

surprisingly im excited for this...
i think ill cop the jordan cover again...i hate the celtics and lakers with a passion.
and ii would love for them to actually explain the sliders instead of those vague definitions
30t6p3b.gif

runnin games gt in sig
pimp.gif

Preordered these off of Newegg.com purely off of hype
laugh.gif
Not even sure if I want it yet but I still have a few weeks to cancel

Preordered these off of Newegg.com purely off of hype
laugh.gif
Not even sure if I want it yet but I still have a few weeks to cancel

Back
Top Bottom