Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

^
laugh.gif
Bean gonna be chucking up airballs left and right

excited for eddie jones and van exel on the lakeshow but it shoulda been the 01 squad against the kings..

excited for eddie jones and van exel on the lakeshow but it shoulda been the 01 squad against the kings..

So I'm the only one, who cares, about how 2k is gonna fix my player mode/crew and online rather than cheap "legend" teams? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

**Edit**

Well, fortunately, they will improve my player

f2kpx.jpg

If they allow you, to have custom courts for crew, along w/ a better way to find crews/look for potential crew members. 2k12 would be 
smokin.gif

So I'm the only one, who cares, about how 2k is gonna fix my player mode/crew and online rather than cheap "legend" teams? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

**Edit**

Well, fortunately, they will improve my player

f2kpx.jpg

If they allow you, to have custom courts for crew, along w/ a better way to find crews/look for potential crew members. 2k12 would be 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my player was a monotonous mess in 2k11
honestly 2k needs to improve a lot of things.  they might be the best/only option available, but the gameplay has some serious issues.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my player was a monotonous mess in 2k11
honestly 2k needs to improve a lot of things.  they might be the best/only option available, but the gameplay has some serious issues.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

J-Will woulda been FUN to play with......... but a legit Bibby/Christie/Peja/B-Jax/Vlade, plus young Hedo and raw Gerald Wallace and Scot Pollard's stupid hair is gonna zoppity 

Originally Posted by bjamez20

J-Will woulda been FUN to play with......... but a legit Bibby/Christie/Peja/B-Jax/Vlade, plus young Hedo and raw Gerald Wallace and Scot Pollard's stupid hair is gonna zoppity 

is there a way to guarantee a certain cover? like if i go to gamestop to reserve, what are the odds of me getting a Jordan cover?

is there a way to guarantee a certain cover? like if i go to gamestop to reserve, what are the odds of me getting a Jordan cover?

For those wondering about why Miller and Barkley are excluded, it's because they are not signatories on the NBA Player's Association retired players' group license. So it would cost the developers extra money to get them on board. Seeing that we have a ton of legends already, I'm sure the devs are content with leaving them out.

For those wondering about why Miller and Barkley are excluded, it's because they are not signatories on the NBA Player's Association retired players' group license. So it would cost the developers extra money to get them on board. Seeing that we have a ton of legends already, I'm sure the devs are content with leaving them out.

1993-94 Nuggets 
pimp.gif

I just pray Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf isn't one of the few players left off the roster. And it's too bad there isn't the '93-'94 SuperSonics to beat up in the game.

Back
Top Bottom