Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

been doing the myplayer mode. its sick. reeeal tight that jordan brand will sponsor you
pimp.gif

got drafted to the bucks, 10th overall. SG
averging 25.7 ppg, 4.2 rpg. 1.1 apg. 0.9 spg off the bench.

awful FG% though. lol 36% SMH

stroking from downtown though. have had 3 games of 10 hit 3s. 41%
pimp.gif

is there a code to get the penny line??

Originally Posted by three6mafia

been doing the myplayer mode. its sick. reeeal tight that jordan brand will sponsor you
pimp.gif

got drafted to the bucks, 10th overall. SG
averging 25.7 ppg, 4.2 rpg. 1.1 apg. 0.9 spg off the bench.

awful FG% though. lol 36% SMH

stroking from downtown though. have had 3 games of 10 hit 3s. 41%
pimp.gif

is there a code to get the penny line??

I'm averaging 39% and like 18 or 19% from 3PT 
tired.gif
  What is everyone boosting up the most on their MyPlayer players?  I find myself boosting steals and on ball D the most and then offense.

Put up your shot close, layup, and shot in traffic and drive to the rim son. Like I said earlier, my guy is a pass first PG and I'm putting up 42 points on 60% shooting. 13 assists too cause the defense helps on my drives so much. Once you get real good ve sure to put up your midrange too since the cpu will start laying off of you

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Put up your shot close, layup, and shot in traffic and drive to the rim son. Like I said earlier, my guy is a pass first PG and I'm putting up 42 points on 60% shooting. 13 assists too cause the defense helps on my drives so much. Once you get real good ve sure to put up your midrange too since the cpu will start laying off of you
Good info.  I been slacking on my shot close and shot in traffic.

26 games into my second season. Getting traded to OKC was the best thing ever. averaging 28 Points, 7 assists, and 6 Rebounds a game. 2.6 Steals per. And shooting 48%. All I do is throw lobs to Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka/NateRob all game. And Durant does not miss. At all. Dude hits fadeway threes off one foot like it's nothing
pimp.gif
. Finally hit a game winner last night. Corner three as time expired to beat Denver by one
pimp.gif
Jordan gave me a shoe and the commercial. But once you set the colors of it, you can't go back and edit them
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The computer is ******ed in this.

Just had the game of my career. Well maybe 2nd best. Dropped 42. 4 boards, 3 steals and 2 dimes.. Was 10-17 from 3. And it vs a key game vs the bulls, which we won.
Press conference they say "so after having such an off game, and still getting the win...."
Like +$%??? I was 1 3 from breaking from breaking the franchise record for 3s in a game! Lol what were u waching??

And when they take points away for "bad call for pass". $$@$!, I was wide open! Pass me the damn ball!
Lol

It is too much to describe in terms of what Tomba's file is all about. You would have to read his thread.
Sim World, they have info in their thread as well. I am working on my own file so I haven't really followed their file a lot. But I know it is the best one out for now.

Just had the game of my career. Well maybe 2nd best. Dropped 42. 4 boards, 3 steals and 2 dimes.. Was 10-17 from 3. And it vs a key game vs the bulls, which we won.
Press conference they say "so after having such an off game, and still getting the win...."
Like +$%??? I was 1 3 from breaking from breaking the franchise record for 3s in a game! Lol what were u waching??

And when they take points away for "bad call for pass". $$@$!, I was wide open! Pass me the damn ball!
Lol
#@!# pisses me off when i throw alley oops and get a bad pass and no assist credited

^^^ my bad about the disconnects earlier DC...figured out the prob after the fact (of course).

but why do yu play 8 min quarters?? i dont mind jus wanna see if theres reasoning behind it...and we can go again later if your on...i owe u one

what do u mean u see what kinda game it was gonna be?????!!?! lol...talk to me, i repect ur 2k knowledge, and even tho i think im better..i enjoy getting my game critiqued and getting better...

For you PS3 dudes that want good rosters, check out my man's rosters.

http://www.operationsport...9s-ultimate-rosters.html
Originally Posted by VA757VA

^^^ my bad about the disconnects earlier DC...figured out the prob after the fact (of course).

but why do yu play 8 min quarters?? i dont mind jus wanna see if theres reasoning behind it...and we can go again later if your on...i owe u one

what do u mean u see what kinda game it was gonna be?????!!?! lol...talk to me, i repect ur 2k knowledge, and even tho i think im better..i enjoy getting my game critiqued and getting better...
I don't like 5 mins. I would have played 12 but that was my first time playing you. Didn't know if you played that long of a game.
When I said I knew where this was going I meant you play like people online. Everything is a drive to the paint, ISO, ISO, ISO, layup/dunk. I just don't have that much fun playing folks like that to be honest.

You are "better" than me, but I really don't care about that. I play to enjoy myself. Yea I would like to win as well but our styles just don't mesh.

^ yea i noticed...u play like a real bball game...when u had the pacers were u player lock on danny?? and i agree, i do notice myself playing like online cats..lol..only way to compete online man..but im still down for the rematch if u are..

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Lol
#@!# pisses me off when i throw alley oops and get a bad pass and no assist credited
This recently happened to me and pissed me off 
mad.gif
  I despise when I toss a good pass to Alridge and he will miss the bucket when he's open, but Jamal passes him the rock and he makes it 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

^ yea i noticed...u play like a real bball game...when u had the pacers were u player lock on danny?? and i agree, i do notice myself playing like online cats..lol..only way to compete online man..but im still down for the rematch if u are..

I accidently did that honestly 
laugh.gif

Yea that is why I said we are just of different schools of thought. I play like that vs. those online dudes too man. I get smashed some games, other games I don't. I think I am like 13-13. 

I NEED HELP

I guess I'm a superstar 2 because I got a 100 wins not because of my gameplay

I got two friends that are fiends at this game..One knows how to steal the ball on demand and hit every damn open shot .I understand the game of basketball more than anyone in my crew, but I do not get this game and all of its nuances

What can I do to take my game to the next level? I play with the Bulls exclusively (have doneso since 99)

HELP ME !!!!!!!!! I got no hair to pull out and my henny almost gone
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DC I attack the paint heavy. I don't know my shot distribution, but I feel as though I lean to the paint and then threes and then mid range. I play with the Bulls on ps3. Antidope said something about settings and sliders. I was invited to a HOF game with 6 min quarters, didn't notice if it was SIM or not. I usually try to start off by getting Boozer involved. I find my way around the court with Rose well. Since the last update early Feb, my shot sucks with Korver and Deng. I'm only halfway getting there with Kyle now.

NT brethren, help me. I'm done with school so I have more time to play and/or practice. I'm missing something about the video game aspect because I know and love basketball.

Well you probably play just like 99% of the people online. Forcing your way into the paint. You need to call plays, mix up your offense. Know the strengths and weaknesses of EVERYONE in the game. EVERYONE on the floor. If you force it into the paint then you are predictible.

Are you on XBL? If so we can play right now and you can compare and contrast our games to see how we differ.

NVM, you said PS3.

Well look at ALL of the strategy session videos from the link I posted above and then come back to us.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

AntBanks81,

Finish the discussion here. Not sure why you aren't using this thread.

1. Are you playing your friends online or face to face. I'm playing my friends online.

2. How often do you go for blocks/steals. I try to contest every shot. I'm not good at getting the steals off tips and passing lanes. I get themsometimes but I honestly don't know if I;m getting them using triangle or square.

You should look at the videos from Da_Czar. Helpful tutorials. I'm watching the videos for the rest of the night. Thanks

Look at the strategy sessions - http://www.youtube.com/user/precise40/videos

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

AntBanks81,

Finish the discussion here. Not sure why you aren't using this thread.

1. Are you playing your friends online or face to face. I'm playing my friends online.

2. How often do you go for blocks/steals. I try to contest every shot. I'm not good at getting the steals off tips and passing lanes. I get themsometimes but I honestly don't know if I;m getting them using triangle or square.

You should look at the videos from Da_Czar. Helpful tutorials. I'm watching the videos for the rest of the night. Thanks

Look at the strategy sessions - http://www.youtube.com/user/precise40/videos

How do you contest? Do you contest with Triangle or do you contest with the right analog stick? You really shouldn't be jumping around trying to block shots that often. Also when you do, you shouldn't be holding turbo. Forget going for steals and blocks. You want to be in prime position to contest shots, gambling will put you out of position.

What are some other concerns and what have you learned from those videos?

How do you contest? Do you contest with Triangle or do you contest with the right analog stick? You really shouldn't be jumping around trying to block shots that often. Also when you do, you shouldn't be holding turbo. Forget going for steals and blocks. You want to be in prime position to contest shots, gambling will put you out of position.

What are some other concerns and what have you learned from those videos?

Back
Top Bottom