Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Started over & got drafted by the Kings.

As a PG, averaging 27 & 13 assists & 4 steals & 1 block.

We're #1 in the West and I'm the favorite for MVP, Rookie, & Defensive player of the year

Hey dc you recommended me some slides but can't seem to find yellaz slides on 2kshare are still using the same one?

Hey dc you recommended me some slides but can't seem to find yellaz slides on 2kshare are still using the same one?

Great helpful thread

now alot of people have seen SHAKEDOWNS size up videos on utube. and although they are great there are slightly incorrect. i am a size up freak and i hope to explain the difference between a sizeup from level to level. i play PG allways but i have done this with kobe and melo to. are these gonna work on dwight or shaq i dont know but please use your noggin people. lets get started.there are three packages of iso moves L1 L2 AND L3 pretty simple right.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/548391-explaining-different-levels-sizeups.html
Originally Posted by CJ863

I know I'm super late but I just copped this and all I can say is 
indifferent.gif

I know it's probably already been said but turnovers 
indifferent.gif

turn on hall of fame as soon as I got it and got raped by the Jazz 
sick.gif

EVERY time I passed it was picked off 
indifferent.gif

SO many fouls called on my squad 
indifferent.gif

I had to shut the game off at the half, I couldn't even enjoy it 
indifferent.gif

That said I'm looking for ways to get better because clearly i'm doing it all wrong 
laugh.gif
Now why would you turn it on HOF as soon as you get a game? That is your ego talking.
Turnovers? Take your time, slow down, use better passing angles. Don't blame the game blame yourself.

Great helpful thread

now alot of people have seen SHAKEDOWNS size up videos on utube. and although they are great there are slightly incorrect. i am a size up freak and i hope to explain the difference between a sizeup from level to level. i play PG allways but i have done this with kobe and melo to. are these gonna work on dwight or shaq i dont know but please use your noggin people. lets get started.there are three packages of iso moves L1 L2 AND L3 pretty simple right.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/548391-explaining-different-levels-sizeups.html
Originally Posted by CJ863

I know I'm super late but I just copped this and all I can say is 
indifferent.gif

I know it's probably already been said but turnovers 
indifferent.gif

turn on hall of fame as soon as I got it and got raped by the Jazz 
sick.gif

EVERY time I passed it was picked off 
indifferent.gif

SO many fouls called on my squad 
indifferent.gif

I had to shut the game off at the half, I couldn't even enjoy it 
indifferent.gif

That said I'm looking for ways to get better because clearly i'm doing it all wrong 
laugh.gif
Now why would you turn it on HOF as soon as you get a game? That is your ego talking.
Turnovers? Take your time, slow down, use better passing angles. Don't blame the game blame yourself.

If anyone is interested in a roster project from HyperBaller and myself pleI'd like to update you guys on the what this file will contain for PC (Early half of March) and Xbox360 (release is based on REDitor): http://www.operationsports.com/foru...0-comprehensive-update-hyperballer-dc-24.html 

*All 30 NBA teams will edited - Ratings, abilities, tendencies ***Done***
*All current and classic teams with correct accessories & Shoes (50% Completed)
*All 60 draftees from 2011 draft - Ratings, abilities, tendencies, hotzones (based on skills) **1st Rounders DONE***
*All Draftees WILL be in myplayer mode w/ their story lines, including those not playing this season. ***Done***
*All Free Agents - Ratings, abilities, tendencies ***Done***
*Universal HOTSPOT overhaul - Will provide more spacing during Freelance plays ***Done***
*Playbooks logic from vannwolfhawk's project ***DONE***
*DC's Dunk and Potential edits
*Tomba's Speed Concepts ***Done***
*Correct team accessory colors (including throwbacks and missing alternate jerseys) ***Done***
*Player body type overhaul - Skinny guys will look slim compared to normal body type. Built guys will look bulked up compared to everyone else. ***75% Completed***
*NBA All-Star Game, Gameplay edits ***East and West Done, BBVA Rookie Challenge (50% Done)***
*New Feature; True NBDL Teams and players ***25% Completed***

***NEW CONCEPTS and CHANGES (2/28/12)***
Full D-League ase check this out. It should be released within the next week.
Selection Screen Team Rankings (Overall)

1 - Chicago
2 - Miami
3 - San Antonio
4 - Boston
5 - Dallas
6 - Oklahoma City
7 - LA Lakers
8 - Indiana
9 - Philadelphia
10 - Orlando
11 - LA Clippers
12 - Memphis
13 - New York
14 - Atlanta
15 - Phoenix
16 - Denver
17 - Houston
18 - Minnesota
19 - Portland
20 - Utah
21 - New Jersey
22 - Milwaukee
23 - Detroit
24 - Washington
25 - New Orleans
26 - Sacramento
27 - Toronto
28 - Golden State
29 - Cleveland
30 - Charlotte

As you can see, if you switch Utah and Phoenix, you'll have the NBA playoff contenders in the top 16. If you take Rubio and Aldridge out of their respective lineups, their teams will go down. Remember that Utah, Phoenix, and Houston were battling for a playoff spot this season.

Here is the final list of classic teams that will be added in:

93 Suns
95 Pacers
00 Raptors
01 Sixers 
02 Clippers
02 Nets 
03 Wizards
04 Pistons 
07 Spurs 
08 Celtics 

89 Cavs - replacing 90 Cavs
99 Spurs - replacing 98 Spurs
Dream Team - replacing a 2k staff team
Redeem Team - replacing a 2k staff team
2010 World Championship Team - replacing a 2k staff team

If anyone is interested in a roster project from HyperBaller and myself pleI'd like to update you guys on the what this file will contain for PC (Early half of March) and Xbox360 (release is based on REDitor): http://www.operationsports.com/foru...0-comprehensive-update-hyperballer-dc-24.html 

*All 30 NBA teams will edited - Ratings, abilities, tendencies ***Done***
*All current and classic teams with correct accessories & Shoes (50% Completed)
*All 60 draftees from 2011 draft - Ratings, abilities, tendencies, hotzones (based on skills) **1st Rounders DONE***
*All Draftees WILL be in myplayer mode w/ their story lines, including those not playing this season. ***Done***
*All Free Agents - Ratings, abilities, tendencies ***Done***
*Universal HOTSPOT overhaul - Will provide more spacing during Freelance plays ***Done***
*Playbooks logic from vannwolfhawk's project ***DONE***
*DC's Dunk and Potential edits
*Tomba's Speed Concepts ***Done***
*Correct team accessory colors (including throwbacks and missing alternate jerseys) ***Done***
*Player body type overhaul - Skinny guys will look slim compared to normal body type. Built guys will look bulked up compared to everyone else. ***75% Completed***
*NBA All-Star Game, Gameplay edits ***East and West Done, BBVA Rookie Challenge (50% Done)***
*New Feature; True NBDL Teams and players ***25% Completed***

***NEW CONCEPTS and CHANGES (2/28/12)***
Full D-League ase check this out. It should be released within the next week.
Selection Screen Team Rankings (Overall)

1 - Chicago
2 - Miami
3 - San Antonio
4 - Boston
5 - Dallas
6 - Oklahoma City
7 - LA Lakers
8 - Indiana
9 - Philadelphia
10 - Orlando
11 - LA Clippers
12 - Memphis
13 - New York
14 - Atlanta
15 - Phoenix
16 - Denver
17 - Houston
18 - Minnesota
19 - Portland
20 - Utah
21 - New Jersey
22 - Milwaukee
23 - Detroit
24 - Washington
25 - New Orleans
26 - Sacramento
27 - Toronto
28 - Golden State
29 - Cleveland
30 - Charlotte

As you can see, if you switch Utah and Phoenix, you'll have the NBA playoff contenders in the top 16. If you take Rubio and Aldridge out of their respective lineups, their teams will go down. Remember that Utah, Phoenix, and Houston were battling for a playoff spot this season.

Here is the final list of classic teams that will be added in:

93 Suns
95 Pacers
00 Raptors
01 Sixers 
02 Clippers
02 Nets 
03 Wizards
04 Pistons 
07 Spurs 
08 Celtics 

89 Cavs - replacing 90 Cavs
99 Spurs - replacing 98 Spurs
Dream Team - replacing a 2k staff team
Redeem Team - replacing a 2k staff team
2010 World Championship Team - replacing a 2k staff team

Decided to resume my myplayer, noticed the white shoe bug
30t6p3b.gif
..............was/is there a fix for that?
sick.gif

I'm on ps3

Cool thanks. I am editing the D-League Appearances. In the meantime I might release a "test" roster later on tonight so people can familiarize themselves with the roster set. I will say this though, don't pay attention to the overall ratings. They are comparatively low vs. the default 2K ratings. But people do what they are supposed to do and can't do what they aren't supposed to be doing.

Yo DC, so how does this update that you are working on works??? Is it PC? or on 2kshare? Or do I need some other stuff that a noob like me wouldn't know about

I will upload it to 2K Share once I am done. It is for XBOX 360. There is a PC version as well that HyperBaller is in charge of. When I am done with these tedious D-League edits I will upload it to 2K Share.

Then in a few days I will release 2 sets of Draft Classes for 2012 and 2013 based on VCTR's draft class.

Ah ok, so its just a roster download I can get off 2kshare when you are done??

I've finally come to really hate the stupid dunks, I'm ready to try your dunk ratings and whatnot

Yea fake dunks is my pet peeve when it comes to basketball video games. Lowered dunk ratings + adjusted packages + signature dunks = a start. Dunk ratings are very conservative across the board

Here is my slider set. I will upload these to 2KSHare in a few minutes as well.

Pro Difficulty, you can play at something higher if you like.

User and CPU have the same sliders

If I don't post it then it means keep it at 50

3PT: 49

Layup: 49

Dunk Success: 48

DIT: 20

Pass Accuracy: 47

Oops: 45

Contact Shot: 30

Driving Contact: 10

Inside Contact: 55

Help D: 90

Quickness: 0

Strength: 25 (Helps with bumping out on the perimeter)

Hustle: 25 (Helps with catch up logic even though the roster has this tuned already. Notice the hustle ratings)

Handles: 45 (More turnovers)

Hands: 30 (More dropped passes)

On Ball D (CPU): 35

Blocks: 25

OReb: 75

DReb: 25

Clutch: 5

Fatigue Rate: 47

Injury Sliders: 45 (Both)

Global Tendency Sliders

Inside: 90

Close: 75

Mid: 95

Passing Lanes: 65

On Ball Steals: 65

Fouls

Over Back: 100

Charge: 100

Block: 50

Reach: 60

Shooting: 67

Loose Ball: 100

During the NCAA Tournament there was a lot of talk about Kentucky being able to beat the Bobcats. Nonsense of course but some people asked the question if the LA Defenders could beat the Bobcats.

Right now the Defenders are up by 5 with 4:00 mins left in the game.

Alright, I keep running into an annoying problem that I need help fixing. So whenever I play an online game the commentary goes out randomly and when it comes back its out of sync. And then once halftime comes around, the game just doesn't do anything. I can still hit pause and enter all the menus, but the game takes forever to get to the halftime phase. It's mad annoying and I was wondering if this was just me, or were others also experiencing this.

I'm on the playstation btw.

My GamerTag is DCAllAmerican. I will upload the file once I brush over a few 3PT ratings. Should be within the next hour

Yea Kentucky beating the Bobcats is just dumb.

Kentucky has 5 NBA players.

Bobcats have 12.

The roster file has been put on 2KSHare as well as my sliders under the DCAllAmerican GT.

Again, don't worry about the overall ratings. They appear to be low but trust me, that doesn't matter. Check the link from OS that I posted on the last page if you need explanations for anything.

Back
Top Bottom