Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Per HyperBaller

Quick update:

I found a way to get players to play "point-forward" or play-initiators. So for those who are using the classic teams, you will see the likes of Pippen, Pressley, Mason, etc initiate the offense more so than default. Its a long process, so look for this file to be ready by the end of the week.

Whats left for the roster:
-add point forward capabilities
-add draft class to association file
-touch up signature packages
-add more custom teams

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For all of you accessory freaks the accessories from the Sim-World roster will be used in our roster. I don't care about them but some of you do.

RacTown, did you DL it?
ya buddy! 

I was bracing myself for the ratings, cuz I know what a rating nazi you are
laugh.gif
, but oh boy I wasn't ready for these. 

Anyways once I got over that aspect and actually got to playing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wow do these rosters work

But back to the ratings, the roster isn't gonna work too well in Association will it? Or is everybody somewhat proportionately rated enough to where the CPU won't be doing stupid trades?

These rosters are meant to control all 30 teams when playing Association.

There won't be any stupid trades but if you don't want to control all 30 teams, then turn off CPU trading. CPU can't be trusted honestly. I always suggest turning it off.

What were some things that caught you off guard? Overalls are very low huh. But the separation between Stars, Good Players, Role PLayers, and D-Leaguers is needed.

There won't be any stupid trades but if you don't want to control all 30 teams, then turn off CPU trading. CPU can't be trusted honestly. I always suggest turning it off.

What were some things that caught you off guard? Overalls are very low huh. But the separation between Stars, Good Players, Role PLayers, and D-Leaguers is needed.
That makes sense. Ya the overalls caught me off guard, but I got over that pretty quick
laugh.gif

Loving the rosters

Please leave good/bad feedback and be specific to what you like/don't like. More so interested in what you don't like.

Yea overalls don't mean a damn thing in terms of actual gameplay. Look at the Offense, Defense, and Rebounding ratings when scrolling through the rosters to get a feel for folks' strengths and weaknesses.

The following classic teams will be added to the roster

'93 Suns
'95 Pacers
'00 Raptors
'01 Sixers
'01 Lakers
'02 Clippers
'03 Nets
'04 Pistons
'07 Spurs
'08 Celtics

'92 USA Basketball
'00 USA Basketball
'08 USA Basketball
'10 USA Basketball

Here is the list of players that should have the ability to bring the ball up court even if they are not playing the PG position or if they are not listed as a PG.
You might see some rookies that you already have listed as PG on this list. But since I don't know who is listed as PG or SG, I will just put them down anyway. Again, thanks for letting us help you make this game all it can be. I appreciate.

ATL
Joe Johnson
Jamal Crawford
Pape Sy
Tracy McGrady

Bos
Delonte West

CHA
Garrett Temple

Dal
Jason Terry
Roddy Beaubois

GSW
Monta Ellis

Indiana
Lance Stephenson
Leandro Barbosa

LA Clippers
Randy Foye

LA Lakers
Kobe Bryant
Shannon Brown
Lamar Odom

Memphis
Jsoh Selby
OJ Mayo

Miami
Dwyane Wade
LeBronze James

Minnesota
Malcolm Lee

New Jersey
Sasha Vujacic

NO
Marco Belineli

NY
Andy Rautins
Roger Mason
Iman Shumpert

OKC
James Harden

Orlando
Hedo Turkoglu

Philadelphia
Evan Turner
Andre Iguodala
Lou Williams

Portland
Brandon Roy

Sacremento
Tyreke Evans
Terrence WIlliams

San Antonio
Manu Ginobili
Gary Neal

Washington
Jordan Crawford

The dribbling in this game is so bad. Like why the +#*# would I wanna use L2 to dribble and the analog stick to shoot???

!+@#$@ ******ed. The more I play this game the more I realize how bad it really it is. Never liked 2K games and I only got this cause I paid $20

I hope the new live is along the levels of nba live 03-07. Those 5 were justf
pimp.gif

What the %!+@ does the lisr above me???

So delonte west is taking the ball up over rondo??? Tony parkers not bringing it up for the spurs??
Yeah right.

Originally Posted by trueprada

im sure i one dust a couple of yall in 2k lol
Are you on Xbox? I want to play you because your posts are annoying. I see you trying to get your post count up.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

3-6 Mafia, if you don't even want to like the game just throw it away man.

Manu initiates the offense for the Spurs at times. Even with TP is on the court.

Same with DeLonte when he was in Boston.

But it is a great game, if you aren't used to the shot stick oh well.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

That makes sense. Ya the overalls caught me off guard, but I got over that pretty quick
laugh.gif

Loving the rosters

Any specific feedback? Game reviews/matcups, etc.
How are your Kings playing.

The servers suck. I have won 10 straight games and they aren't even counting them my record has been the same for the last two weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone know what I can do to fix this

We performed a slight overhaul.

On ball defense is too overpowering in 2K12 so we thought of a way to make great defenders stand out.

So everyone will have a 25 on ball defensive rating from the jump. But don't worry because the quickness rating also plays into how well someone can play on ball. So for instance, Mo Williams, who is a terrible defender, has a 25 on ball defensive rating. Reggie Evans has a 25 on ball defensive rating, but since Mo has quickness advantage over Reggie of course he will be a better on ball defender.

New on ball scale
25: Poor-Average
55 - Solid
75 - Elite

I know it looks funky but it comes out when the CPU is looking to attack. We noticed that the CPU was hesitant to attack defenders because everyone played such great defense. This is no longer an issue.

Something else came out of this, new overall ratings. Currently there are only 5 players rated 80+. Those players are
LeBron - 89
Wade - 81
CP3 - 81
KD - 80
Kobe - 80

These players are the best all around players in the game so that is why they are able to come out so high.

The new file has been uploaded under the "DCAllAmerican" GamerTag for the 360. File name is "HyperDC"

Might have to try them rosters, do you have sliders that I should download with this roster or no

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

Loving the rosters

Any specific feedback? Game reviews/matcups, etc.
How are your Kings playing.

tried to use the roster in association and the player contracts are all funky for some reason?

Every time I do Team Up it always ends up like 2 on 2 or 3 on 2 and laggy.. great damn Idea just wish it wasn't so laggy all the damn time

Originally Posted by Carver

Might have to try them rosters, do you have sliders that I should download with this roster or no
Yea I will upload them when I am done this game. But grab them for now.
Dondo, not even duckin you man. Just more concerned with my 1 player experience. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom