Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

fix lead passing and that pump fake glitch is all I ask.

Lead passing is abused every year
laugh.gif

If they're bringing back the 01 kings, they definitely need 01 frobe and shaq, and 01 a.i. challenge should be to beat the lakers with that sixers team. and they should have the a.i. stepover loll. They should let us rewrite history. like how they gave us the chance to put mj on the blazers lmao.

and since we're at it, they're should be a range of certain players at different parts of their career. had mike. need kobe. you can hav bald air-ball kobe. frobe. acquitted of rape kobe. 40 point every nite kobe. 81 point game kobe. broke finger, bad knee, sprained ankle black mamba. etc.

I want them to just keep this game goin further and further. pushing the limits of disk space, while making it enjoyable and realistic. There is no competition, unfortunately, so they have to find their own motivation to stay hungry.

If they're bringing back the 01 kings, they definitely need 01 frobe and shaq, and 01 a.i. challenge should be to beat the lakers with that sixers team. and they should have the a.i. stepover loll. They should let us rewrite history. like how they gave us the chance to put mj on the blazers lmao.

and since we're at it, they're should be a range of certain players at different parts of their career. had mike. need kobe. you can hav bald air-ball kobe. frobe. acquitted of rape kobe. 40 point every nite kobe. 81 point game kobe. broke finger, bad knee, sprained ankle black mamba. etc.

I want them to just keep this game goin further and further. pushing the limits of disk space, while making it enjoyable and realistic. There is no competition, unfortunately, so they have to find their own motivation to stay hungry.

Run TMC
pimp.gif

But someone should photoshop the covers to green for bird and yellow for magic. I would like to see the difference. 

Run TMC
pimp.gif

But someone should photoshop the covers to green for bird and yellow for magic. I would like to see the difference. 

They should put more effort into the fans. It would be dope seeing LeBron going back to Cleveland and the noise level go crazy, or if you trade someone in association and they go back to their OG team, they get booed a lot too.

They should put more effort into the fans. It would be dope seeing LeBron going back to Cleveland and the noise level go crazy, or if you trade someone in association and they go back to their OG team, they get booed a lot too.

I just hope they fix the damn passing and make the game play smoother. Who cares about 3 legends on the cover, how many times are you gonna look at the cover?

I just hope they fix the damn passing and make the game play smoother. Who cares about 3 legends on the cover, how many times are you gonna look at the cover?

Copping the Magic cover 
pimp.gif

Jordan cover looks like he's wearing the #3 
indifferent.gif

Plus red jersey + red background 
sick.gif

Copping the Magic cover 
pimp.gif

Jordan cover looks like he's wearing the #3 
indifferent.gif

Plus red jersey + red background 
sick.gif