Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

PASS. Still on that NBA Live '03 steez. Finley and Dirk 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

They basically said they are bringing back the 01' Lakers. I'm assuming along with the Jordan challenges that they will have classic playoff games/series as well. 90' Warriors vs Magic and the Lakers and then the 01' Kings vs Frobe and Shaq
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They basically said they are bringing back the 01' Lakers. I'm assuming along with the Jordan challenges that they will have classic playoff games/series as well. 90' Warriors vs Magic and the Lakers and then the 01' Kings vs Frobe and Shaq
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If they bring back the '01 Lakers, they just bring back '01 Sixers with AI, '62 Warriors with Wilt Chamberlain, and the '80 Sixers with Dr. J and this game would be complete.

If they bring back the '01 Lakers, they just bring back '01 Sixers with AI, '62 Warriors with Wilt Chamberlain, and the '80 Sixers with Dr. J and this game would be complete.

Can we please get MVP Charles Barkley and the classic Phoenix Suns team???!!! That's all I ask.
laugh.gif

Can we please get MVP Charles Barkley and the classic Phoenix Suns team???!!! That's all I ask.
laugh.gif

Damn man every damn year 2K and Madden consume so much of my time
laugh.gif

Definitely coppin' that Magic one though
pimp.gif

EA still makin' NBA Ballers or whatever they changed their name to?

Damn man every damn year 2K and Madden consume so much of my time
laugh.gif

Definitely coppin' that Magic one though
pimp.gif

EA still makin' NBA Ballers or whatever they changed their name to?

Back
Top Bottom