Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Dirk-32-3.jpg

indifferent.gif

I see they're riding Jordan again.

Should've just went with a Magic Vs Bird theme with this one.. And then in 13 went with a 90s centers theme (Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing & Shaq)

Should've just went with a Magic Vs Bird theme with this one.. And then in 13 went with a 90s centers theme (Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing & Shaq)

I hope, if they do My Jordans again, the shoes actually look real. Imagine if they looked like the 13's in the cover? My God.

I hope, if they do My Jordans again, the shoes actually look real. Imagine if they looked like the 13's in the cover? My God.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I believe that's what they wanted to do but in order to keep in touch with these new school fools they had to throw 'Jordan' in there. Most of them have never seen Mike play but if it says "Jordan" they are all over it. I hate it but that's the way it is. I'm a fan like the rest but I'm copping Bird.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I believe that's what they wanted to do but in order to keep in touch with these new school fools they had to throw 'Jordan' in there. Most of them have never seen Mike play but if it says "Jordan" they are all over it. I hate it but that's the way it is. I'm a fan like the rest but I'm copping Bird.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so true i was on the ign website n cats were posting i never seen these people before lol youngsters, but its good that they are putting more legends on and showing these youngsters that its good to pay homage

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so true i was on the ign website n cats were posting i never seen these people before lol youngsters, but its good that they are putting more legends on and showing these youngsters that its good to pay homage

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Since they bringing back the 00- 01' Sacramento Kings, might as well bring back Frobe and Shaq's Lakers (if they want to keep shaq in the game)
Frobe and Prime Shaq would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Please Please do it 2k sport

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Since they bringing back the 00- 01' Sacramento Kings, might as well bring back Frobe and Shaq's Lakers (if they want to keep shaq in the game)
Frobe and Prime Shaq would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Please Please do it 2k sport

Back
Top Bottom