Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

My ny heads I just copped da game for $70 go to Jamaica ave video game store next to sprint only bird covers left

My ny heads I just copped da game for $70 go to Jamaica ave video game store next to sprint only bird covers left

ohwell.gif
can't even get hype for this game this year with the lockout...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

ohwell.gif

its ok got it for 360 but no rookies etc cant mod its just not as good/same as a pc version.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

ohwell.gif

its ok got it for 360 but no rookies etc cant mod its just not as good/same as a pc version.

looks like they're all over LA now. got mine at gameplay on venice. game hut in gardena called me saying they have it also.

looks like they're all over LA now. got mine at gameplay on venice. game hut in gardena called me saying they have it also.

thats good LA has them but what about the bay area? It's my bday tomorrow so i'm hoping i can get it as a present to myself.

thats good LA has them but what about the bay area? It's my bday tomorrow so i'm hoping i can get it as a present to myself.

Think it might leak for free online for 360 this weekend with the LT+2.0 MAX release tonight/tomorrow.

Think it might leak for free online for 360 this weekend with the LT+2.0 MAX release tonight/tomorrow.

got mine yesterday and they finally fix steph curry's jumpshot. Presentation on this game is amazing and I feel like I'm watching a TNT game on thursday night. Gameplay is on point too and the post game is great. So many moves you can link and execute.

got mine yesterday and they finally fix steph curry's jumpshot. Presentation on this game is amazing and I feel like I'm watching a TNT game on thursday night. Gameplay is on point too and the post game is great. So many moves you can link and execute.

so wait, i need more info on shoes....

AJXI in the game? AJXII? and of the numbered joints other than the I? are only the nike id joints customizable? the rest are basic release colors only? of the models they give, kobe, lebron, etc, how many colorways available?

so wait, i need more info on shoes....

AJXI in the game? AJXII? and of the numbered joints other than the I? are only the nike id joints customizable? the rest are basic release colors only? of the models they give, kobe, lebron, etc, how many colorways available?

Can someone tell me if the Draft Order for online association mode is logical, in 2K11 it went (PG, SG, SF, PF, C) for people who weren't there so they had a balanced team even when Lebron, Melo, Wade, Dwight were still on the board, can someone tell me if it picks franchise players before PG's or if it is the same? Thanks.

Can someone tell me if the Draft Order for online association mode is logical, in 2K11 it went (PG, SG, SF, PF, C) for people who weren't there so they had a balanced team even when Lebron, Melo, Wade, Dwight were still on the board, can someone tell me if it picks franchise players before PG's or if it is the same? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom