Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

i guess i didn't read up on the myplayer info. thought it was gonna be like a 3 game showcase, but it's only 1. the interview thing is cool, though.

i guess i didn't read up on the myplayer info. thought it was gonna be like a 3 game showcase, but it's only 1. the interview thing is cool, though.

one game?? just one? then you get drafted? thats bogus. so you go immediately from the showcase to the nba court?

one game?? just one? then you get drafted? thats bogus. so you go immediately from the showcase to the nba court?

Here are some pics for sneakerheads. Shoes on 2k12 looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 In 2k11 they all had the same silhouettes for every damn shoes but this year, every shoes are different. Kobes are actually low tops. It ranges from Kobe 1 - 6, LeBrons from Generations to VIII v3 (even though v3 and v2 are same shoes in 2k 
laugh.gif
), every LeBron Soldiers, Hyperfuse and 2011's, all the Hyperdunks, all the KDs, etc. As far as Jordans, there are only like 5 including Fly Wade, Melo 7. No numbered Jordans. There is Jordan 1 Alpha thats ID able and 2011 but thats about it.
Here are some pics that I took. Some of these look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in person.

LeBron II Dunkman

LeBron IV Dunkman

LeBron IV All Star Sample

LeBron VIII South Beach

LeBron VIII V2 Cool Grey

LeBron Soldier 1 Dunkman

LeBron Soldier III Ohio State

Kobe I 81 Pts

Kobe 1 Blackout

Kobe II Home

Kobe IV Home

Kobe V Inline

Kobe V Bruce Lee

Hyperdunk Lakers Home

Hyperdunk Snake Pool

Ill take some more later. 

Here are some pics for sneakerheads. Shoes on 2k12 looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 In 2k11 they all had the same silhouettes for every damn shoes but this year, every shoes are different. Kobes are actually low tops. It ranges from Kobe 1 - 6, LeBrons from Generations to VIII v3 (even though v3 and v2 are same shoes in 2k 
laugh.gif
), every LeBron Soldiers, Hyperfuse and 2011's, all the Hyperdunks, all the KDs, etc. As far as Jordans, there are only like 5 including Fly Wade, Melo 7. No numbered Jordans. There is Jordan 1 Alpha thats ID able and 2011 but thats about it.
Here are some pics that I took. Some of these look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in person.

LeBron II Dunkman

LeBron IV Dunkman

LeBron IV All Star Sample

LeBron VIII South Beach

LeBron VIII V2 Cool Grey

LeBron Soldier 1 Dunkman

LeBron Soldier III Ohio State

Kobe I 81 Pts

Kobe 1 Blackout

Kobe II Home

Kobe IV Home

Kobe V Inline

Kobe V Bruce Lee

Hyperdunk Lakers Home

Hyperdunk Snake Pool

Ill take some more later. 

pimp.gif
at the Kobe V Bruce Lee's... did you customize those or are those shoes ready from the jump? and can u also use those shoes for online play or is it only for my player and offline association?

pimp.gif
at the Kobe V Bruce Lee's... did you customize those or are those shoes ready from the jump? and can u also use those shoes for online play or is it only for my player and offline association?

U can edit all the shoes n Nike id is just like the one online n Harlem U have to unlock the mikes I peeped the concord n 8s

U can edit all the shoes n Nike id is just like the one online n Harlem U have to unlock the mikes I peeped the concord n 8s

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

ohwell.gif
can't even get hype for this game this year with the lockout...

its ok got it for 360 but no rookies etc cant mod its just not as good/same as a pc version.
did you get 2k11 for PC last year?

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif

its ok got it for 360 but no rookies etc cant mod its just not as good/same as a pc version.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif

yessir

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif

yessir

Back
Top Bottom