Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Can someone with the game please answer this one question? Are custom sliders adjustable in ONLINE ASSOCIATION? Can anyone just start a dummy online association and tell me? PLEASE? Thanks. I am starting an online league and this will be vital.

Can someone with the game please answer this one question? Are custom sliders adjustable in ONLINE ASSOCIATION? Can anyone just start a dummy online association and tell me? PLEASE? Thanks. I am starting an online league and this will be vital.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

have to unlock the mikes I peeped the concord n 8s
How? Just by playing any mode like in 2k11?
no, they're code locked. 2k is going to release the codes when the game releases, which is ******ed

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

have to unlock the mikes I peeped the concord n 8s
How? Just by playing any mode like in 2k11?
no, they're code locked. 2k is going to release the codes when the game releases, which is ******ed

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

pimp.gif
at the Kobe V Bruce Lee's... did you customize those or are those shoes ready from the jump? and can u also use those shoes for online play or is it only for my player and offline association?
naw i did myself. i was bored as hell 
laugh.gif
 there was like 20 ppl online @%+! never got connected. 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

pimp.gif
at the Kobe V Bruce Lee's... did you customize those or are those shoes ready from the jump? and can u also use those shoes for online play or is it only for my player and offline association?
naw i did myself. i was bored as hell 
laugh.gif
 there was like 20 ppl online @%+! never got connected. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Think it might leak for free online for 360 this weekend with the LT+2.0 MAX release tonight/tomorrow.

nerd.gif

still nothing man...any info?

EDIT**

LT+2.0 is released...now patiently waiting lol

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Think it might leak for free online for 360 this weekend with the LT+2.0 MAX release tonight/tomorrow.

nerd.gif

still nothing man...any info?

EDIT**

LT+2.0 is released...now patiently waiting lol

Back
Top Bottom