Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

^ i don't know how to do it either. I guess I could if I followed the tutorials
but I don't want to screw things up. Sending mine out tomorrow for the upgrade, I haven't upgraded since '09

^ i don't know how to do it either. I guess I could if I followed the tutorials
but I don't want to screw things up. Sending mine out tomorrow for the upgrade, I haven't upgraded since '09

Looks so confusing.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Some Gameplay Videos Courtesy of OS:

sick.gif
 @ what 2k did with the Wizards unis.

Some Gameplay Videos Courtesy of OS:

sick.gif
 @ what 2k did with the Wizards unis.

Just started playing, and so far it's pretty good.

One question-Is the only way to unlock the old school teams by playing the Greatest Players mode??

One question-Is the only way to unlock the old school teams by playing the Greatest Players mode??

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Yes. 

Wow, people acyually like the broadcast view. 2k view FTW.

Never been a fan of the 2k cam. I usually go with the Broadcast cam, this year I'll try the Beluba cam.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Yes. 

Wow, people acyually like the broadcast view. 2k view FTW.

Never been a fan of the 2k cam. I usually go with the Broadcast cam, this year I'll try the Beluba cam.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Here are some pics for sneakerheads. Shoes on 2k12 looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 In 2k11 they all had the same silhouettes for every damn shoes but this year, every shoes are different. Kobes are actually low tops. It ranges from Kobe 1 - 6, LeBrons from Generations to VIII v3 (even though v3 and v2 are same shoes in 2k 
laugh.gif
), every LeBron Soldiers, Hyperfuse and 2011's, all the Hyperdunks, all the KDs, etc. As far as Jordans, there are only like 5 including Fly Wade, Melo 7. No numbered Jordans. There is Jordan 1 Alpha thats ID able and 2011 but thats about it.
glad they are finally putting more effort into the footwear. it would've been cool if you could import all the jordans from 2k11.

tumblr_lsfgowyrfB1qjfwapo1_500.png

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Here are some pics for sneakerheads. Shoes on 2k12 looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 In 2k11 they all had the same silhouettes for every damn shoes but this year, every shoes are different. Kobes are actually low tops. It ranges from Kobe 1 - 6, LeBrons from Generations to VIII v3 (even though v3 and v2 are same shoes in 2k 
laugh.gif
), every LeBron Soldiers, Hyperfuse and 2011's, all the Hyperdunks, all the KDs, etc. As far as Jordans, there are only like 5 including Fly Wade, Melo 7. No numbered Jordans. There is Jordan 1 Alpha thats ID able and 2011 but thats about it.
glad they are finally putting more effort into the footwear. it would've been cool if you could import all the jordans from 2k11.

tumblr_lsfgowyrfB1qjfwapo1_500.png

^ Dynamic shoe updates is a welcome addition.

Too bad there probably not going to be any Christmas Day games or All Star game this season, if there even is a season

^ Dynamic shoe updates is a welcome addition.

Too bad there probably not going to be any Christmas Day games or All Star game this season, if there even is a season

Something has to be done about the scoring abilities of every player on this game.

Maybe its my D
Maybe I'm just not caching on quite as fast as previous games
ETC

But stopping the computer on any skill level is almost impossible.
But it goes both ways my players don't miss

I love lebron but lets be real I was pulling from every spot with a hand in my face and he looked like Shuttlesworth out there.

Playing in the legendary mode: Penny Hardaway
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
dude gave me a 40 piece with ease
Shawn Kemp...I swear he ate Rodman's lunch the whole game
Shaq hit a buzzer beater 3.

But I'm liking the rest of the game. You can tell that the developers put a lot of effort into replicating a real life game.
My recommendation to all: before playing one game just run the training camp first to get an understanding to all the new controls. It will really help you. Without it, your cheesing methods are no good. You will be eaten alive in this game if you dont master the controls

Something has to be done about the scoring abilities of every player on this game.

Maybe its my D
Maybe I'm just not caching on quite as fast as previous games
ETC

But stopping the computer on any skill level is almost impossible.
But it goes both ways my players don't miss

I love lebron but lets be real I was pulling from every spot with a hand in my face and he looked like Shuttlesworth out there.

Playing in the legendary mode: Penny Hardaway
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
dude gave me a 40 piece with ease
Shawn Kemp...I swear he ate Rodman's lunch the whole game
Shaq hit a buzzer beater 3.

But I'm liking the rest of the game. You can tell that the developers put a lot of effort into replicating a real life game.
My recommendation to all: before playing one game just run the training camp first to get an understanding to all the new controls. It will really help you. Without it, your cheesing methods are no good. You will be eaten alive in this game if you dont master the controls

Back
Top Bottom