Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Headed up to my nearest Gamestop in a few minutes to particpate in this 32-man tournament. Winner gets a free copy of the game. Since I've already paid for mine, I can get that $65 back
laugh.gif

Been kickin +*! with the Grizz since Live 2003, so sticking with them in 2k12.
pimp.gif

Headed up to my nearest Gamestop in a few minutes to particpate in this 32-man tournament. Winner gets a free copy of the game. Since I've already paid for mine, I can get that $65 back
laugh.gif

Been kickin +*! with the Grizz since Live 2003, so sticking with them in 2k12.
pimp.gif

It's not raining in SoCal? @%#%! pouring out here in NorCal. Gonna head to Walmart for midnight release in a few hours.

It's not raining in SoCal? @%#%! pouring out here in NorCal. Gonna head to Walmart for midnight release in a few hours.

bout to head up to gamestop in 30 mins. got it for free but i HAVE to buy this game.

bout to head up to gamestop in 30 mins. got it for free but i HAVE to buy this game.

2k needs to start charging $40 for the PS3 versions since its
sick.gif
 compared to the Xbox version. (PS3 owner since 2008)

Will be picking up an Xbox this friday along with 2k12 and GOW3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I just left LB at around 4, amazing weather.... get off the plane in NoCal an hour later, awful weather. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just left LB at around 4, amazing weather.... get off the plane in NoCal an hour later, awful weather. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by 617collector

sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup that's the reason why this year I bought the 360 version instead of the PS3 version. Finally got my copy so if anybody wants to play a match my GT is Mrblue718

Originally Posted by 617collector

sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup that's the reason why this year I bought the 360 version instead of the PS3 version. Finally got my copy so if anybody wants to play a match my GT is Mrblue718

Back
Top Bottom