Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by 617collector

2k needs to start charging $40 for the PS3 versions since its
sick.gif
 compared to the Xbox version. (PS3 owner since 2008)

Will be picking up an Xbox this friday along with 2k12 and GOW3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup that's the reason why this year I bought the 360 version instead of the PS3 version. Finally got my copy so if anybody wants to play a match my GT is Mrblue718

How do i access the other plays other than the 4 they give us when we hit right on the dpad?

How do i access the other plays other than the 4 they give us when we hit right on the dpad?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

hit LB, pick the person you want a play called for, then voila.

Waiting at an 24 hours Walmart like a kid anxiously waiting to open his presents on Christmas. I'm guessing they give you the Warriors and the Kings as the bonus two classic teams. It's on the 2k12 Walmart promo ad.

Edit: Hopefully the 2k server comes back when I get home.

Waiting till I get a 360...ps3 can kiss my #+* w/ sports games except MLB....love that game

was going thru the rosters and im very impressed by all the cyberfaces they redid, a lot are really well done
however
chris paul looks absolutely terrible, whoever did taht one should be fired

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

For those who didn't pre-order, were the 2 Bonus Teams included?

Picked up from Walmart and it had the code inside the box. Yep it was 90-91 Warriors and 01-02 Kings.

I got to pick Magic on the cover. I guess online isn't working as expected with the first few days of release. Ain't nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom