OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

absolute truth. Theres Alotta things wrong with it. Im not spending a dime on this game. If someone gets it for me cool but No way am I givign them release daymoney for this farce.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Why is the U not ranked?

why would we be?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

5 SEC teams in the Top 25, most out of any conference
pimp.gif

UF #1
pimp.gif

Notre Dame @ #24
roll.gif
roll.gif

That earlier list is actually wrong -

ACTUAL LIST:

1. Florida
2. Oklahoma
3. Texas
4. USC
5. LSU
6. Alabama
7. Ohio State
8. Penn State
9. Oklahoma State
10. Virginia Tech
11. Ole Miss
12. Oregon
13. Georgia
14. Boise State
15. Cal
16. North Carolina
17. BYU
18. Georgia Tech
19. TCU
20. Florida State
21. Nebraska
22. Iowa
23. West Virginia
24. Utah
25. Kansas

And thats FIVE BIG XII teams FTW - two in top 3 - three in top 10

BIG XII
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

absolute truth. Theres Alotta things wrong with it. Im not spending a dime on this game. If someone gets it for me cool but No way am I givign them release day money for this farce.
I bought on RD last year like a dummy....never again. I'll refuse to buy just about any EA game on the RD, for the pure fact that it usuallytakes 2 patches to get the game running right....and last year was a debacle for PS3 users, cause the patches were released WAY later than the patch for the360
smh.gif

yup. I played the dummy role too
after how they did 08, I shoulda learned my lesson but no, I ran out copped it RD for 09, NEVER AGAIN.

smh.gif
PS3 patches dropped insanely late. we played like a whole season in 2 Dynasties before the patch to fix LB drops & Punt coverage dropped
sick.gif

Damn, reviews are not looking good for this game.

I will wait to cop, I was going to cop it on release day....pass for now.

Gunna, when you do your roster

can you make sure to make Terrence Jeffers-Harris Vandy's best WR. he was UConn's best WR before he transferred from there.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

man this years madden and ncaa are my final purchases until the next gen rolls through

Your going to be waiting quite some time. 2013 earliest

FYI for those of you who have the game already, the "corrected" rosters are supposedly available for download in theEA locker.

Per OperationSports:

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

PS3 - EA_CS
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.

Game is trash
smh.gif
it's basically NCAA 09 w/ roster updates
sick.gif

I will not be getting this for sure.

Game is trash
smh.gif
it's basically NCAA 09 w/ roster updates
sick.gif

Can't even really say that. I just went through the thread on OS and apparently there are still problems withthe "fixed" rosters.
smh.gif

This is absolutely inexcusable.

BTW, that UCLA cover is
pimp.gif

I like how the colors are bolder and more defined. great art style
pimp.gif

FYI for those of you who have the game already, the "corrected" rosters are supposedly available for download in the EA locker.

Per OperationSports:

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

PS3 - EA_CS
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.

can somebody explain to me how this works on 360? sorry for the noobish behavior
laugh.gif

I'll pick this up if Gamestop gives me a decent amount for '09. I should have traded that in for credit already
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom