OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by 18key

I'll pick this up if Gamestop gives me a decent amount for '09. I should have traded that in for credit already
smh.gif

they'll prolly give u like 10 bucks for it right now. not even 10 bucks.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

BTW, that UCLA cover is
pimp.gif

I like how the colors are bolder and more defined. great art style
pimp.gif

FYI for those of you who have the game already, the "corrected" rosters are supposedly available for download in the EA locker.

Per OperationSports:

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

PS3 - EA_CS
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.

can somebody explain to me how this works on 360? sorry for the noobish behavior
laugh.gif

In the game itself there is a menu called EA locker. This is where players can post their rosters online and anyone can accesstheir locker if they know their PSN or Xbox screenname.

EA posted the "fixed" rosters to their locker because the default rosters shipped with the game are grossly inaccurate
sick.gif
some teams still have graduated players on their rosters, while some teamsdon't have any freshman etc.
smh.gif

FYI EA's screenname to get the "fixed" rosters is noweascncaa10

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by 18key

I'll pick this up if Gamestop gives me a decent amount for '09. I should have traded that in for credit already
smh.gif

they'll prolly give u like 10 bucks for it right now. not even 10 bucks.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

not even, gamestop told me like 2.50 or some low ball number. blocbuster gives you 8, best buy's new trade in program gives you 8 as well. not sure if ishould trade in my copy of 09 tho.

Maybe Im missing something...
So the game needs patches and people are going to wait for the patches before they buy it?
I dont see how yall do it...
Go Vols

I'm not a fan of being tackled out of bounds and the clock still running or running clock on a PAT attempt. I love the series but this one has some seriousbugs. I'm also getting owned on my QB throwing picks when being sacked. Hopefully they at least fix the running clock issue.

SMH I actually picked it up. & I was sooooo wrong about the game. the gameplay is 10 x better than NCAA 09 and that makes it really worth getting.
It is a good upgrade
roll.gif

just put in work with Blount
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

320 yards
5 TD's

pimp.gif

It's a beautiful thing!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

320 yards
5 TD's

pimp.gif

It's a beautiful thing!

Blount breaks free for like 80 yds ever time I run the power o.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jerremiah Masoli is puttin in work too, he's real accurate.

Best is sick too.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

man this years madden and ncaa are my final purchases until the next gen rolls through

Your going to be waiting quite some time. 2013 earliest

i thought generations were about 6 years apart?
xbox 360 2005
ps3 2006

xbox 2001
ps2 2000

When is the patch for the rosters going to be available? I might pick this up for my brother today.

Are there any other bugs that I should be aware of?

so still noe rosters out yet with all the names for the 360?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

man this years madden and ncaa are my final purchases until the next gen rolls through

Your going to be waiting quite some time. 2013 earliest

i thought generations were about 6 years apart?
xbox 360 2005
ps3 2006

xbox 2001
ps2 2000

Not this generation. Its hard to explain, but this generation has been a lot SLOWER to purchase new systems. The PS3 is still in its "early" lifecycle and Xbox 360's "NATAL" will be basically its "new" system. The Wii is not going anywhere soon at all, add the economy in and thecost of game development and its going to be a long time before you see new systems introduced.

Gunna hurry up and get da game...we need a dynasty
laugh.gif

The Gameplay is MUCH better...if only the rosters was right..this $@%% would be damn near flawless

But its EA...what can you really expect
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 92

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

320 yards
5 TD's

pimp.gif

It's a beautiful thing!

Blount breaks free for like 80 yds ever time I run the power o.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jerremiah Masoli is puttin in work too, he's real accurate.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just picked it up today its hard for me to really get into college football big time because my team usually blows (UK) but i find myself buyin this game everyyear

and are there any rosters out yet for the 360 version yet i dont wan to start my dynasty till they put them out

can u guys give me some good players and teams to try out i like speed and height wide receivers b/c im a pretty good user catcher, basically clue me in on thestuds this year

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Who's going to start up the PS3 dynasty?
I just got it today against my better judgment. I think I am going to retire 09's and just start one in 10 if anyone, ANYONE, wants in.

PM me if anyone wants in.

Back
Top Bottom