OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDc3OTg4ODEzMjEmcHQ9MTI*Nzc5ODg4Mzg2OSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWNlMjYyMDY3NzAxYjQ4MmE4YWI3MWU1NTMzM2U1NWEyJm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: NCAA Football 10 Video
Im not having issues with sacks...
Im gettin after the QB tho...

My game is improving, I gotta find a new playbook, Cinci's was crack in 09 but its too much passing for 10

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

a Patch just dropped...

Mine is Downloading it rite now

laugh.gif
thunderstorm just knocked out all my power while it was downloading...
UNREAL
roll.gif

COPPED!

pimp.gif

I'll get it today after I go to the gym....

bro, I'm SERIOUSLY surprised at how quick EA got that patch out. I lurk over on OS, and those dudes were ripping the EA people apart. I dunno if that had any impact on the patch release, but I was seriously thinking this ###@ was gonna drop 2 weeks from now.

laugh.gif

EA felt that heat
roll.gif

Yea they did feel the heat.
Alotta people goin hard but mostly alotta brand loyal EA NCAA supporters were sounding off.
laugh.gif
I was bashing too, but when they dropped the patch I made the thread about the patch.

btw, for those ps3ers waiting for my tweaked rosters, its gonna take some time, there are SOO many errors and overrated players on here.
theyve got Wrs who have like 12 career catches rated in the 90s

You goin abuse UM...i know it
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I WAs playing online lst night after I beat this dude I looked and seen if moved up in skill ranking but it shoes me ranked - and my points a - anybody elseseen this I got ps3 why is my stats - ?

I have never been to the OS forum, actually have no idea what the hell it is, so how do I go about getting the rosters after they are completed?

When the hell is MS gonna release the patch for the 360, I want to get our online dynasty started.

Some real simple +%%# that made my day, 4 man rush puttin pressure and havin a Brolic DT wreak Havok!

Caused 3 overthrows on players that were open by 5 yards...

Good Touch EA. +5 for the change in game play

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I have never been to the OS forum, actually have no idea what the hell it is, so how do I go about getting the rosters after they are completed?

Once the roster are completed you can download them by searching for person's screen name in the EA locker.

You can keep track of their progress here.

Some real simple +%%# that made my day, 4 man rush puttin pressure and havin a Brolic DT wreak Havok!

Caused 3 overthrows on players that were open by 5 yards...

Good Touch EA. +5 for the change in game play

I cant get any pressure on the QB fam. dudes staying in the pocket with ALLDAY to throw.
sick.gif

I feel spoiled but I'm not even in a hurry to go get this till the full rosters drop.

But for real, I'm going to get it in 15

Just played some online games, turned out they weren't even ranked. How do I know if they're ranked or not when I go to quick match?

So me and 2 friends were %%+@*!* around and started a dynasty and playing on the same team....We had back to back to back to back face mask penalties
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
they werell called on the computer.

What sliders are you guys using? I need something to improve the game, it is pissing me off
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

So me and 2 friends were %%+@*!* around and started a dynasty and playing on the same team....We had back to back to back to back face mask penalties
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
they were ll called on the computer.

What sliders are you guys using? I need something to improve the game, it is pissing me off
sick.gif

I was playing some dude online and he had 5 face mask penalties in a row. I think that's what happenswhen you keep the "strip ball" at aggressive .

Back
Top Bottom