OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by jrp44

So me and 2 friends were %%+@*!* around and started a dynasty and playing on the same team....We had back to back to back to back face mask penalties
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
they were ll called on the computer.

What sliders are you guys using? I need something to improve the game, it is pissing me off
sick.gif

I was playing some dude online and he had 5 face mask penalties in a row. I think that's what happens when you keep the "strip ball" at aggressive .

yup!

damn, maybe that is why....i wasn't paying attention when he selected the game plan so maybe that is what he did

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Are your DBs dropping SOO many INTs?
yeah, seems to be the case. I think I might bump up the slider a bit...some of them are too easy for them to be dropped, even by a randomcomputer.

That strip ball toggle on aggressive is crucial. You either get the ball every five runs or get a face mask penalty. The thing is it goes in spurts so I justtake the bad with the good. I can't wait for the rosters to be done. HDsnob's were pretty good, just some auto naming. I'm not sure about thepatch, I was really playing good defense beforehand. I think it was supposed to amp up D-Line, but mine seemed to be beasting the QB before. Overall, I thinkthe game is good (8.7/10.

thanks dude they have some correct names but i see generated names too i need official rosters but i do appreciate it though

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

anybody have the rosters for ps3
HDsnob

those Rosters all basically all auto named excpet for soem Known top players

PS3 rosters will be out TOMORROW

and Lanteri looks like he's closin in on finishing his for 360. Lanteri's Rosters are that deal. I wish he was doin ps3 this yr

BlockO and Gator have

This is the list of the teams that we have left to do....

Ball State
Duke
Fresno State
Marshall
Miami, OH
Missouri
New Mexico State
Southern Miss
Tulsa
UL Monroe
Utah
Western Micigan

damn, they gonna drop tonite! Good Deal...

Give me til Wednesday to have Roster tweeks and incoming Freshman and proper position changes... and I'll start up a seperate O.D from TheOne's ....

since he's doing a Nationwide Online Dynasty
I wanna do a traditional conference OD like Big XII or SEC ...

Man, them dudes on OS putting in work on those rosters.

Too bad I won't get the game until probably next week.

Maaaaaan, this is going to take some time to get used to. It seems like it's too easy for linebackers to get through my o-line. Any team I play,there's always holes in my line. Never fails.

And yeah, I also hate all the damn penalties.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I found a guy who already has full rosters for 360, I haven't checked like every team, but they looked pretty good to me, GT: xMOPx BeAsTiN

^Are they full rosters? I'm still searching for one for the 360. If anyone knows one, let me know.

As far as I can tell, they are full rosters. Although I don't know if everyone on the lesser teams is who they're supposed to be.

In order to get the rosters do I download then upload them? Thats what Im doing then I go to view/edit rosters and its still just numbers, no names.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

In order to get the rosters do I download then upload them? Thats what Im doing then I go to view/edit rosters and its still just numbers, no names.
download them, then go to the file management screen and LOAD them. Just like you'd do for normal rosters. When you upload them it puts themin your locker for your friends to download.

Also, I hate this game. I feel like they took a few steps backwards. The on field presentation looks choppy, penalties get called 3,4,5 times in a row. Anddon't get me started on the o-line
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom