OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

I finally copped today actually and got a couple games in. This is the same damn game as '09. I almost want to take this !@%+ back. They removed some of myfavorite plays too. smh

Originally Posted by young dr0

ugh ....

Madden I usually dont copped ... been a few years .... getting this one tho

nerd.gif

So any of y'all plan on naming and editing these atrocious rosters for the PS3?

I know some dudes on OS are working on them right now.

Madden is looking good, might actually buy it for the first time since 04, but I seriously could care less about all the bells and whistles, I want to know ifthey fixed the gameplay cause 09 was trash.

Apparently the patch that EA released today on the PS3 addresses a lot of the concerns and gripes about this game according to OS it changes the slider optionson D and O including a PASS RUSH that actually works along with passing, catching, FG power, etc.; they are all praising the patch on OS, so it must be good.Oh well, hope MS releases it for the 360 soon and just so you know you can toggle the DLC on or off in regular and online dynasties
pimp.gif

And the patch also includes the "fixed" rosters that can now be used in online games as well.

Did NCAA include all of the gameplay changes that were made in Madden this year ("Pro Taks" and all that)? Cuz I remember on their blog they saidthey were, but the way yall talkin, seems like they didnt. Ima cop tomorrow morning regardless tho.

and I been keeping up with the Madden blog on they website. This the first time I've been hype for a Madden since they first introduced Owner-FranchiseMode, and I bought that the day of the blackout, so that a min ago...

So the pass rush has improved now Gunna?

Ezflash, any gameplay changes Madden has normally doesn't transfer over to NCAA until the next game, so Pro-Tak and any other gameplay changes wouldn'tbe included until NCAA 11 if at all.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Ezflash, any gameplay changes Madden has normally doesn't transfer over to NCAA until the next game, so Pro-Tak and any other gameplay changes wouldn't be included until NCAA 11 if at all.
Son, the way they gettin after QB, Imma go buy a copy
laugh.gif

this defensive improvement is NASTY.

Got good CBs jumpin routes...

the new sliders are

pass coverage
pass rush
interceptions
rush defense
tackling

pimp.gif

Defensive Gameplay has improved by 100%

turn down the QB accuracy sliders and the passes are realistic.
I guess EA heard all the complaints from the Demo and got it crackin on the sliders

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by toine2983

Ezflash, any gameplay changes Madden has normally doesn't transfer over to NCAA until the next game, so Pro-Tak and any other gameplay changes wouldn't be included until NCAA 11 if at all.
Son, the way they gettin after QB, Imma go buy a copy
laugh.gif

this defensive improvement is NASTY.

Got good CBs jumpin routes...

the new sliders are

pass coverage
pass rush
interceptions
rush defense
tackling

pimp.gif

Defensive Gameplay has improved by 100%

turn down the QB accuracy sliders and the passes are realistic.
I guess EA heard all the complaints from the Demo and got it crackin on the sliders

That's good to hear.

I should be receiving my copy from Amazon any day now.

The only thing left now is to get the named rosters.

Glad the patch improved gameplay... I had a preorder with Gamestop but I'm going to have to wait until I get the cash to pick it up so the preorder was awaste
laugh.gif

a Patch just dropped...

Mine is Downloading it rite now

laugh.gif
thunderstorm just knocked out all my power while it was downloading...
UNREAL
roll.gif

COPPED!

pimp.gif

I'll get it today after I go to the gym....

bro, I'm SERIOUSLY surprised at how quick EA got that patch out. I lurk over on OS, and those dudes were ripping the EA people apart. I dunno if that hadany impact on the patch release, but I was seriously thinking this ###@ was gonna drop 2 weeks from now.

laugh.gif

EA felt that heat
roll.gif

damn 2-2 online got disconnected twice
mad.gif

Props to EA for the patch. game runs ALOT better now.
pimp.gif

Had two games that i won with under 3 seconds for both. Came back down 24-14 in 4th and threw a 30 yard dart to my TE. Game.

Came back 24-7 in the forth and sent it to overtime with a last second FG and then held him to a field goal while I marched it in for a TD.

I love beating Ohio state with lesser teams lol

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

a Patch just dropped...

Mine is Downloading it rite now

laugh.gif
thunderstorm just knocked out all my power while it was downloading...
UNREAL
roll.gif

COPPED!

pimp.gif

I'll get it today after I go to the gym....

bro, I'm SERIOUSLY surprised at how quick EA got that patch out. I lurk over on OS, and those dudes were ripping the EA people apart. I dunno if that had any impact on the patch release, but I was seriously thinking this ###@ was gonna drop 2 weeks from now.

laugh.gif

EA felt that heat
roll.gif

Yea they did feel the heat.
Alotta people goin hard but mostly alotta brand loyal EA NCAA supporters were sounding off.
laugh.gif
I was bashing too, but when they dropped the patch I made the thread about the patch.

btw, for those ps3ers waiting for my tweaked rosters, its gonna take some time, there are SOO many errors and overrated players on here.
theyve got Wrs who have like 12 career catches rated in the 90s
smh.gif

What are the optimal settings in light of the new sliders? I truthfully never really messed with them but going to give it a go this time. Appreciate theadvice

Back
Top Bottom