OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by Jenero

Still no named rosters???
ohwell.gif
360 - Lenteri87 (top 25 named, and on point too).

And about the patch, my system hasn't prompted me for any patches or anything like I've seen with other games, do I need to do something I'm notalready doing?
I feel like an idiot for asking the question, but for real, I'm not seeing any changes or anything w/ the game since you guys have said a patch is out.

ohwell.gif

There are group of dudes on OS who are doing named rosters for both the 360 and PS3, but like Gunna said it's gonna takesome time because even the "corrected" rosters are still %!%@$% up.

You can keep tabs on their progress here.

I'm not a college football aficiando so I'm going to be looking out for your rosters Gunna.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

ohwell.gif
360 - Lenteri87 (top 25 named, and on point too).

And about the patch, my system hasn't prompted me for any patches or anything like I've seen with other games, do I need to do something I'm not already doing?
I feel like an idiot for asking the question, but for real, I'm not seeing any changes or anything w/ the game since you guys have said a patch is out.

You have a 360 or PS3 funk?

The PS3 patch is out but the 360 patch doesn't come out until next week.

A couple of us at EA Sports World are teaming up to make the fully named rosters out of the official updated EA Locker Rosters that comes out at midnight tonight. We are all friends in real life and will be using tons of excel spreadsheets, saved roster files, memory cards, and hard drives to work on these rosters 24 hours a day until they are completed. We will be doing shifts where one person will be naming a conference, then give it to a new person, that way there is never down time as some of us have work and some others need sleep :tongue:

my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

is it just me or do they NOT want you to be able to User catch in this game? i was type decent with my user game in 09. but the ball is hitting them square in there hands and they just drop it. !@$ is that about?

Told you
laugh.gif

and

the best part is it appears u can play more base defense without being burned to pieces like 09...
told you
laugh.gif

Ok so

MA81(OU)
Dre(FSU)
Kush (USC)
Me
Gunna (eventually)
dro44 (Michigan)
Jeuce (sorry bro FSU is taken by a senior member)
hotttshot34
lowslows (Miami)
peter80warrick (FSU is taken)

Thats what I got so far...Ima start it as soon as my boy get done with the rosters

Pick your teams and anyone else wanna join let me know. All you new cats have a chance while the game is still new before Me, Gunna, and MA81 become beasts.
OU and with that its a wrap

*edit

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a Patch just dropped...

Mine is Downloading it rite now

laugh.gif
thunderstorm just knocked out all my power while it was downloading...
UNREAL
roll.gif

COPPED!

pimp.gif

I'll get it today after I go to the gym....

bro, I'm SERIOUSLY surprised at how quick EA got that patch out. I lurk over on OS, and those dudes were ripping the EA people apart. I dunno if that had any impact on the patch release, but I was seriously thinking this ###@ was gonna drop 2 weeks from now.

laugh.gif

EA felt that heat
roll.gif
Yep. The guy that they have over there was probably $@+%*$$@ himself after all the negative reviews.

I don't know if I can get into this game. Presentation is a huge part of college football and this game just like the previous years is severely lackingit. Hopefully they take a note from Madden and incorporate that into 11.

whats up with boise state's rosters??
DJ harper's # is 26 in the game, but his real # is 6.
And kellen moore is 12 in the game, not 11

Did they change their numbers, cuz i couldn't find a roster that corresponds to the games rosters anywhere online????

??

Updated members

MA81(OU)
Dre(FSU)
Kush (USC)
Me (UNC)
Gunna (eventually)
dro44 (Michigan)
Jeuce (Need Team)
hotttshot34 (Texas)
lowslows (Miami)
peter80warrick (Need team)
FG3(Buckeyes)
If anyone wants any specific roster edits for their team let me know before this weekend is over please.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

A couple of us at EA Sports World are teaming up to make the fully named rosters out of the official updated EA Locker Rosters that comes out at midnight tonight. We are all friends in real life and will be using tons of excel spreadsheets, saved roster files, memory cards, and hard drives to work on these rosters 24 hours a day until they are completed. We will be doing shifts where one person will be naming a conference, then give it to a new person, that way there is never down time as some of us have work and some others need sleep :tongue:

my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think I'll wait for them to be done before I buy it. I guess I was spoiled by being able to download and play with names on the first daywith 09.

The computer even throws deep on u too.
Havent seen that since ps2 days...

Im going to the GameStop tp buy this game as soon as I finish playin this last game
pimp.gif

#%%* was sold out at Play N' Trade...
smh.gif

bout to try round 2 over at Game Stop or Target once I finish my dinner....

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Anybody know how to do the swim move by the dline?

Push up on the right stick. I'm mad they changed it from right bumper. Still not used to that. :smh

Homie thought he was the !!@* today by using Penn State. Had him down 14-0 at the end of one (that hurry up/spread offense caught him off guard). He tried tocome back, but I won 49-20
pimp.gif
(Used VT)

Dez is unfair.....I played my boy the other night....I had 10 catches for 277 yards and 3 tds with Dez.

theone2401......can I get into that dynasty if its for 360

is Florida taken? If so I'll take Okie State if Gators arent available.

Gamertag is GoobVC23

Anyone got room in a 360 dynasty???
I'll take Cal
GT: F1ASH80

*the L in flash is a 1 btw.

Anyone??

what i hate about this game

i get sacked a billion times and i stay in the pocket usually

and am i the only one that cant seem to deflect a pass "A" button simply doesnt work

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

what i hate about this game

i get sacked a billion times and i stay in the pocket usually

and am i the only one that cant seem to deflect a pass "A" button simply doesnt work
i feel u man...

i got sacked 6 times...............................................in the first quarter.

and im a pretty damn good player too. i guess its because i see myself step out like a couple of yards out the pocket and the o-line spreading, forcing thed-line and defensive to hit the gap.

Back
Top Bottom