Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, those 1600s are nice. Just want to say thanks for the info people provide in this forum. Can't say the same for a lot of other threads in NT...

BTW, just spotted some denim 996s in the No VA area if you're around here.

These beauties came in today.

Those 575s dropped like 4 years ago... Fieg posts a picture of it and kids go nuts.

http://bit.ly/XFCnJU
word for real..homie is wack anyway..i never buy his "collabs" but more power to those that do f*** with him

I've passed on those for cheap a few times before, they just dont do anything for me. Feig can shove those up his *** (if he can get em past the thousands of dudes who already have their head up there)

Yeah. Those are buns. I guarantee if Ronnie Fieg had never mentioned them, the same people saying they would get them would dog them. It's the Ronnie Fieg effect.

Yeah. Those are buns. I guarantee if Ronnie Fieg had never mentioned them, the same people saying they would get them would dog them. It's the Ronnie Fieg effect.
They're not that bad, honestly. Just feel a little unbalanced in terms of the white to pony hair ratio. Feel like the midsole or sole could benefit from some color balance, like a tan or dark brown.

Fingerknoxxx are supposed to be releasing this month after that delay. Hard cop I bet.

Got my Navy 990s from zappos today. No hangtag but I still love them! I see now what people are saying about sizing. My normal size fits a big snug, my grey pair is half size up and fits a little loose. Other then that though, these are probably my favorite pickups in a long time!

Back
Top Bottom