Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Only time they have taken a full week to get to me was when the 998 option first became available. Every pair after that has been on my front porch in like 4 or 5 days.
Damn, that's dope! I had in my mind that I was going to be waiting a while and now I'm hype that I might have them by my daughters birthday next Friday!

It really depends on your feet and no one can tell you for sure. If you go TTS you will be safe, if you go half-size down (as is recommended for 998s) then it could be snug. I personally wear the same size in both 997 and 998 (which is different from my "TTS"). 

Also, TTS is a really subjective term that's different for everyone. Most people are actually referring to their standard Nike sizing when they refer to TTS but Nike shoes overall tend to run narrow to begin with. Your best bet is to try them on if you really want the best fit.

But from my personal experience, you should be fine going "TTS" or .5 down in 997s.
Ok. Yeah, I ordered my regular size 11 in the "Premiers", as you stated what I normally buy in Nike, and something was off. Like, I was wearing thin socks, the only black ones I had. After wearing them for a bit when I got home my feet and knees had some feelings. Not really pain, just something wasn't right. I don't know if the socks were thin, plus the insole feeling slippery, plus a bit too big was what was contributing to the feeling. I think I would try a.5 down just to see. I want a kinda snug feeling, and not like my feet are sliding around. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
So, a few questions for you guys.

Does anyone in here have the "Bespoke Authors" ? (I think that's the name. One is like a dark burgandy with like red edges of leather and the other is like tan and they have yellow edges of leather). I was wondering if anyone could give a little review. They are like 120-ish on eBay.

Also, the Pewter colored Horween 997s on Oneness would end up being like 193 shipped, and the tan Horween 998s are like 203 shipped. Will it be possible to see lower prices for those in the future?

Any info or thoughts is greatly appreciated. Thanks on advance.

They're 120$ on eBay because they landed at Marshall's location about 2 months ago for like $40 bucks not too sure if they're Factory Seconds, but folks are trying to make a lil come up on them. If NB1 didn't drop the Perf Toe option I would've grabbed the red pair.​

I own both pairs pictured in V vidiviciun 's post, and I love them. Leather is unbeatable, you can literally feel them breaking in as you wear them. If you can grab them at that price point, I would highly recommend it (unless they have some kind of catastrophic flaw). Knowing NB, even their "factory seconds" are usually just fine - I've bought many pairs of NBs that were labeled as "seconds" and I cannot find a single thing wrong with them.

On another note, Blue Denims for #OCF:

NB1's just arrived. i'll put up pics later. the suede is super plush on both pairs but the mudguards look pretty diesel. does NB throw discounts for petty things like this? lol

I own both pairs pictured in @VidiViciUn's post, and I love them. Leather is unbeatable, you can literally feel them breaking in as you wear them. If you can grab them at that price point, I would highly recommend it (unless they have some kind of catastrophic flaw). Knowing NB, even their "factory seconds" are usually just fine - I've bought many pairs of NBs that were labeled as "seconds" and I cannot find a single thing wrong with them.
Yeah mane if the NB1 Perf Toe didn't come back I would have mos def grabbed me a pair of those beauties. 
smokin.gif

^ Leather lined?

Also idk why but I really like the big hole mesh on these (similar to NO pair).

So my Mr. Rebates glitches when I did my NB1 order and says my purchase amount was $700 which brings my rebate amount to $56, made my second pair essentially free.

So my Mr. Rebates glitches when I did my NB1 order and says my purchase amount was $700 which brings my rebate amount to $56, made my second pair essentially free.
mine too

i'm not about to try and tell them though. who has had this happen before do they catch on or should I cash out?

ordered my first pair of NB... the 997 JOL... got em on sale in my size (last shoe) for 120... i like the off white color hope itll be as good in real as in pics :D

Wanted to know if anybody would be able to tell me if these are legit, missing key and prmr tag. I ask bc of the stitching on the N
[/IMG]

Wanted to know if anybody would be able to tell me if these are legit, missing key and prmr tag. I ask bc of the stitching on the N [/quote]
Looks legit to me. Haven't even seen fakes of these. I'm pretty sure that pairs that were sold outside of Premier did not include the key or tag.

Back
Top Bottom