Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone able to comment on the Made in England 770 sizing? I was going to order a pair direct from NB to have the option of returning them but they don't have US 11 in any of the colorways.

scubbastevetb scubbastevetb , I think @mosheparkis right. I'm definetly no expert, and maybe I didn't see it, but what do you mean the stitching on the "N"? Did you ask why the tag and key didn't come with them, or how they were lost?
scubbastevetb scubbastevetb , I think @mosheparkis right. I'm definetly no expert, and maybe I didn't see it, but what do you mean the stitching on the "N"? Did you ask why the tag and key didn't come with them, or how they were lost?

The stitching in the N is a bit off to me, that's what I meant ..

I meant the stitching was off

ordered my first pair of NB... the 997 JOL... got em on sale in my size (last shoe) for 120... i like the off white color hope itll be as good in real as in pics :D

For that price, it blows out ****** adidas iniki and Nike jawns out the water.

them premier's look legit, prob a outlet pair. iirc few pair of those made it to outlets. most fake nb are easy to spot as quality is nowhere near nb miusa quality. 

@APlus18

the 770s fits a bit tight. it doesn't feel like other UK models and in my opinion, the 770 feels a lot like a 420, but a bit higher off of the ground (the standard 420, not the deconstructed or reengineered versions).

@APlus18

the 770s fits a bit tight. it doesn't feel like other UK models and in my opinion, the 770 feels a lot like a 420, but a bit higher off of the ground (the standard 420, not the deconstructed or reengineered versions).

Good to know. I have narrow feet so tight is good for me. How about length? Similar to 670's & 577's?

I'll more than likely ask. I'm a big chicken when it comes to altering a shoe or being creative outside Nike ID because they let you return stuff if you butcher it 
laugh.gif

I always wondered what Nike does with all the butchered ID returns they get. Do you think they go to an outlet or end up donated to some third world country?

I'll more than likely ask. I'm a big chicken when it comes to altering a shoe or being creative outside Nike ID because they let you return stuff if you butcher it 
laugh.gif

I always wondered what Nike does with all the butchered ID returns they get. Do you think they go to an outlet or end up donated to some third world country?
They hit outlets. Especially in Orlando. If you're every looking for IDs, you'll see a high concentration coming from that area.

Back
Top Bottom