Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

HAHA KEEP LAUGHING NOOBS.

THIS IS WHAT THE OLDER DUDES WERE CONTEMPLATING ABOUT IN REGARDS TO ANYONE JUST JUMPING ON THE LIST.

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST KEEP IT VIA PM.

WE KNOW WHO THE FREQUENT POSTERS ARE.

THERE ARE LURKERS AND NOOBS.

IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON

WE CAN JUST KEEP THE DROPS TO PM.

CREATE A WISHLIST AND SHARE IT VIA PM

This. I'm not trying to be that guy but the ones that frequent this thread and share info and help each other out shouldn't be the ones "feeling batman" when they miss out and a dude who hasn't shown his face in here but like one time is posting sayin he got them and thanks for the info. That's not right.

This. I'm not trying to be that guy but the ones that frequent this thread and share info and help each other out shouldn't be the ones "feeling batman" when they miss out and a dude who hasn't shown his face in here but like one time is posting sayin he got them and thanks for the info. That's not right.
I got the drop from kicks deals, not from the thread. 

HAHA KEEP LAUGHING NOOBS.

THIS IS WHAT THE OLDER DUDES WERE CONTEMPLATING ABOUT IN REGARDS TO ANYONE JUST JUMPING ON THE LIST.

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST KEEP IT VIA PM.

WE KNOW WHO THE FREQUENT POSTERS ARE.

THERE ARE LURKERS AND NOOBS.

IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON

WE CAN JUST KEEP THE DROPS TO PM.

CREATE A WISHLIST AND SHARE IT VIA PM

I never thought I'd ever agree to something like this 2-3 years ago anywhere on NT, but the amount of clowns who lurk has drastically gone up in EVERY thread here... It used to be an actual sneaker community. Now it's more of an every man for themself type deal and I don't think NT should be about that. The NB thread is one of the last places that had that community vibe to it (along wit the air max/air force thread- but those dudes are *** holes and super elitist).. If we had the standards they did I think there would be less than 5 people on the list lol. Anyways.. I agree with you.

Last edited:
Can't front kicks deals is a gift and curse! They blow up all the good deals and cause the sites 2 crash

Navy Anniversary 990s up on david z -- $179 with free shipping. I didn't check to see if it will add to cart, but it looks like they have small sizes.... 8, 8.5 and 9 for those looking.    

yeah, kicks deals is a blessing and a curse due to the number of lurkers these days......

true, in todays atmosphere with social media and especially "kicksdeals" the info is damn near instant. if a link is posted here and thats the first you see it than your already left in the dust. for better or worse thats what it has come to.

and to the dude i quoted, its all good. as long as someone got them to wear then im happy for them. definitely just bitter ive swung and missed so many times today...

Last edited:
niketalk13, a size survey is a good idea, I'd be happy to participate.

Here's my personal size guide again:

574 (made in Asia) - 11
574 (made in UK or USA) - 11.5
575 - 11.5
576 - 11
577 - 11.5
580 - 11
670 - 11 or 11.5 (varies depending on the pair)
990 OG - 11
996 - 11 or 11.5 (varies depending on the pair)
997 - 11
999 - 11
1300 - 11
1400 - 11
1500 - 11

Anybody get any new custom 574s recently? I have a bunch of designs I'm torn over.

And for anybody who is new to NB, I can see how having everything in one thread can be overwhelming, but the plus side is that you'll learn about models you may have otherwise overlooked. Just start with what you drew you to the brand to begin with, help people out when you can, and go from there. The great thing about NB is that there is something for everyone and you don't need to focus on limited editions or collaborations to find great stuff.

I'm sorry if this was asked but what is your foot size generally? Like I wear an 11.5 mostly, but there are obviously shoes where I have to size up or down due to the make (Kobe's, Lebron's, Jordan XI, I .5 size up). The 1300s seemed to have a little toe box room. And the 990 Navy Anniversary I'm wearing right now has a little toe box room. The 574s, I wore an 11.5 and they fit nice and snug, which is good in some cases.

I purchased a pair of Mojitos from Commonwealth today. Then checked paypal to see that they canceled my order. I rechecked the Commonwealth website and found out they decided to sell in-store. For those who got a pair from Commonwealth, keep your eye on your paypal account.

2 questions.  

1.)  Has anyone seen the new Made in England 1500 Navy/Blues anywhere?  They sold out instantly at Kith but I haven't seen them many other places.  I'm on the hunt!

2.)  Did new balance ever release any more or plan on releasing any more 997.5s to the public? or were they just for the United Arrows collab?  they are ridiculously cool, I def wish I had a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom