Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I figured more brick and mortars would get mojitos. Nothing wrong with calling the shop and asking them to look out, picked mine up from Corporate that way. I hate bugging shops so I usually just ask if they can give me a call when they are in or send an email. Sometimes it pays off, although I imagine it can als be hard for shops to keep all that straight.

I was just thinking maybe there is a way to keep this info to the actual community and not just out there in general. A private FB page but that idea is somewhat corny, but its always the few lurkers who ruin it for the ones who are really on the hunt. There are a few cats I speak with on this thread and I always try and text them/pm them to give them the heads up on drops.

Hope everyone that gets them, wears them and enjoys them!

im shocked at how many ppl even like the mojitos...

i'll just be sitting back till the fingercroxx drop...

"We regret to inform you that your transaction has been cancelled. The item that you ordered was sold out at the time of your checkout."

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this was asked but what is your foot size generally? Like I wear an 11.5 mostly, but there are obviously shoes where I have to size up or down due to the make (Kobe's, Lebron's, Jordan XI, I .5 size up). The 1300s seemed to have a little toe box room. And the 990 Navy Anniversary I'm wearing right now has a little toe box room. The 574s, I wore an 11.5 and they fit nice and snug, which is good in some cases.

I wear 11 for Jordans and most Nikes. 11.5 for SB Dunks and AM1s. 11.5 or 12 for AM90s.

2 questions.  

1.)  Has anyone seen the new Made in England 1500 Navy/Blues anywhere?  They sold out instantly at Kith but I haven't seen them many other places.  I'm on the hunt!

2.)  Did new balance ever release any more or plan on releasing any more 997.5s to the public? or were they just for the United Arrows collab?  they are ridiculously cool, I def wish I had a pair. 

There were a couple of other 997s with the 998 sole which came out last year. The 997HWB and the "Dune" 997HNN collaboration with nonnative.

I haven't heard of any other 997s coming out since then. Hopefully this means NB is gearing up to bring back the original sole unit, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

I wear 11 for Jordans and most Nikes. 11.5 for SB Dunks and AM1s. 11.5 or 12 for AM90s.
There were a couple of other 997s with the 998 sole which came out last year. The 997HWB and the "Dune" 997HNN collaboration with nonnative.

I haven't heard of any other 997s coming out since then. Hopefully this means NB is gearing up to bring back the original sole unit, but I'm not holding my breath on that.
So hard to find those 997s I'm glad im not the only one inquiring about them, the nonnatives restocked on some website a couple of months ago because of some new website deal but the thing that made me laugh was the 998 branding on the bottom of the soles on the nonnatives, idk if that was the case for the hwbs

but if anyone has a lead on a 10.5US of 997hwb, hit the PM

survey is almost ready, waiting on certain approvals and will post today

HAHA KEEP LAUGHING NOOBS.

THIS IS WHAT THE OLDER DUDES WERE CONTEMPLATING ABOUT IN REGARDS TO ANYONE JUST JUMPING ON THE LIST.

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST KEEP IT VIA PM.

WE KNOW WHO THE FREQUENT POSTERS ARE.

THERE ARE LURKERS AND NOOBS.

IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON

WE CAN JUST KEEP THE DROPS TO PM.

CREATE A WISHLIST AND SHARE IT VIA PM

I never thought I'd ever agree to something like this 2-3 years ago anywhere on NT, but the amount of clowns who lurk has drastically gone up in EVERY thread here... It used to be an actual sneaker community. Now it's more of an every man for themself type deal and I don't think NT should be about that. The NB thread is one of the last places that had that community vibe to it (along wit the air max/air force thread- but those dudes are *** holes and super elitist).. If we had the standards they did I think there would be less than 5 people on the list lol. Anyways.. I agree with you.

Yeah, thats honestly why i kept my version of the list. Nothing against anybody, we all started somewhere- but as far as MYSELF helping out others- if you're not a part of the community and not contributing to this thread... then i cant justify the point of it. With that said, a lot of "noobs" have come in and helped the thread, and do contribute (not naming anybody- but im glad to see some of the new faces).- and a lot are just selfish moochers- which is fine, but dont expect me to go out of my way (and many of you know that my pm is always open and i answer as fast as i can). Anyways, glad many of you got your mojitos that you wanted

HOOK ME UP W THE ORIGINAL LIST OF MEMBERS PLEASE.

Hi, seemed like a good time for my first post. I have "lurked" on NT for a few weeks now, not to beat fellow sneakerheads to the scoop on deadstocks but to primarily get info on sizing on different styles. 577's fit me more snug than say a 996 etc and so on and wanted to see if this was the same for others. I think the thread thrives on the good nature of the people on here and would be a shame if it became a PM orientated zone. I think the most valid point is that rather than lurking like I have, it's time to contribute people!!! So if like me you have been on here and got some great info, throw something back to the people who have gone out of their way to share. I live in the UK so will try to post a few decent releases when I see them for peeps stateside who don't mind paying the shipping. I'll also try to make posts a bit shorter from now on ; )

Dunes have been hard to come by for me, Im still on the hunt for a pair. Such a dope hybrid.

Sooo many dope "GRs", must resist those nice kicks deals...

I agree with the above.  I recently joined NT and after a few days of lurking, I decided to join because the community seemed very nice and helpful.  My interest in NB began before I even had any knowledge of collaborations as I enjoyed wearing the standard 574s and 420s. A lot of the collaboration color ways are just dope to me so I'd like to be an active member of this community.  I'll admit that I have "stolen" some information but for my search for the herschel 420's and the mojitos (I missed them because I was asleep) I did my own research and called local boutiques.  It would be a shame if the community turned into private messages, however even if it does I will still try to be an active member and contribute whatever I can.  

Also, I think that the concepts seal 999s look amazing and I'd like to get a pair, though after seeing the 999 elites, I cant decide if i should get those or pay rape price on the seal version because they look very similar.  Any thoughts?

fingercroxx, both 1600s, and some others GRs..damn my girl gonna hate me, ima be broke for valentines 
eyes.gif

Argh. Grey 576 annis for 128 shipped, another impatient purchase that nice kicks made me look stupid on 
roll.gif

even the navy 990s are cheaper then Zappos was. NK is making me a bitter old hater!!

Last edited:
When I posted the nicekicks deal it was pretty much FSR...I was debating between the teal vs the maroon/red. I copped the red pair, hopefully I don't regret not picking up the teal 1600...

Called Commonwealth. They said they sold more pairs of the Mojitos than they had available and had to cancel orders. Bummed, but gotta keep looking.

Wow so many hard to pass up shoes on nicekicks right now. Bummed they're already outta most of the blue 1600 elites, but still got nearly FSR of the reds.Probably gonna end up copping those

Ugh waited a half day to grab my size in the navy 990s and now they are gone. My kingdom for a Size 11...LOL

Fingercroxx Alert!!!! 24Kilates in Spain look like they will be selling the Fingercroxx. This is the only site that I have managed to find anything resembling a preorder. Listed as out of stock it might be worth check every so often. I know Crooked Tongues and EndClothing will also stock in Europe but other than the occasional blog post -info is limited. Might be handy if you miss out in USA and are desperate for these. I will probably try all 3 on the 22nd feb at the same time as I have wanted since I first saw pics in November. http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ea2773/Products/"new balance 800"

Back
Top Bottom