Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Feature has both the NB 1600 Elites for $142. Phone Orders 702-463-3322[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]edit: they also have the grey 576 anniversary for $160[/font]

Last edited:
this thread grows so quickly. :smokin

new pickup for me

NB/Solebox Finals

Missed out on the Mojitos but got the 990 Annis instead from NiceKicks for $144 shipped.   Think I got a better deal since the annis are made in the US.  Thanks for the heads up to whoever posted the info.

Here it is, the survey for New Balance sizes:

Rules:

1. please fill in the shoes that you OWN and only those

* don't fill it for models you do not own or think you can fill it in because you "heard" someone say the sizing for it was TTS, 0.5 small, etc.

2. Be honest

* this thing is worthless if people don't offer their honest opinion, you will get nothing out of it and neither will I

3. There are going to be two surveys, one for narrow/normal sized feet and another for wide sized feet

* fill in only the one that pertains to you ex.do not make assumptions that since you have narrow feet you can submit answers for the wide-feet survey but change your answers based on opinions.

4. Once you submit, you can NOT change your response, be careful how you fill it out, it will seem daunting but take your time as this is for a good cause

Ultimately, this is being done to clean up some posts on sizing that we get frequently and will be used to refer new, current and future users to allow them to purchase NBs and fill comfortable. I really want to see this work but you need to give solid effort.

If you are a lurker or new poster, please consider joining and answering the survey but PLEASE read the rules and answer it honestly, this is how you start to contribute.

Narrow/Normal Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qc1Kt0obAJhTzNebyT_W4HvPJ94-RCxBlneryJlBrjw/viewform

Wide Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fC-hbwr80e0X6wHsN3mFCFPzpUOjWG6_Gg3OkYiSFtc/viewform

Last edited:
Missed out on the Mojitos but got the 990 Annis instead from NiceKicks for $144 shipped.   Think I got a better deal since the annis are made in the US.  Thanks for the heads up to whoever posted the info.

No worries... If only other threads in this forum was this civilized! This thread has me checking in more then I should. Lol

Fellas NiceKicks for FSR in teal 1600 elites.! Go! You guys know the code!

I may be a new guy on the block but this thread is full of help and its contagious!

Last edited:
How's the fit of the 1600 compared to other models?
Also, how's nicekicks return policy?

Last edited:
is that it for the mojitos or are anymore stores gonna be stockin em soon?

cant do resale prices for these...

Here it is, the survey for New Balance sizes:
Rules:
1. please fill in the shoes that you OWN and only those
    * don't fill it for models you do not own or think you can fill it in because you "heard" someone say the sizing for it was TTS, 0.5 small, etc.
2. Be honest
    * this thing is worthless if people don't offer their honest opinion, you will get nothing out of it and neither will I
3. There are going to be two surveys, one for narrow/normal sized feet and another for wide sized feet
    * fill in only the one that pertains to you ex.do not make assumptions that since you have narrow feet you can submit answers for the wide-feet survey but change your answers based on opinions.
4. Once you submit, you can NOT change your response, be careful how you fill it out, it will seem daunting but take your time as this is for a good cause

Ultimately, this is being done to clean up some posts on sizing that we get frequently and will be used to refer new, current and future users to allow them to purchase NBs and fill comfortable. I really want to see this work but you need to give solid effort.

If you are a lurker or new poster, please consider joining and answering the survey but PLEASE read the rules and answer it honestly, this is how you start to contribute.

Narrow/Normal Feet:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qc1Kt0obAJhTzNebyT_W4HvPJ94-RCxBlneryJlBrjw/viewform

Wide Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fC-hbwr80e0X6wHsN3mFCFPzpUOjWG6_Gg3OkYiSFtc/viewform

Thanks for this! Just voted. Very thorough and I think this will be VERY helpful.

I wear 11 for Jordans and most Nikes. 11.5 for SB Dunks and AM1s. 11.5 or 12 for AM90s.
Can you give examples of recent retros you got because I'm normally a 11.5 and based on your sizing I should stay w that or go up. But to me the 1300s are a little big. The 990s have a little room in the toe box. The 574s are just right for me and I don't have to go up in size.

Thanks for the heads up on the restock...caught it this time and used the discount..repped my man

this thread jumped almost 10 pages in 1 day!

999s, 170$ shipped, going to hold off until they drop a bit, but thanks for info.

Ugh waited a half day to grab my size in the navy 990s and now they are gone. My kingdom for a Size 11...LOL
If you're talking about the joints at PYS, you didn't miss a thing.  Ordered last night and got an email this AM saying they were out of stock.  By the time they updated, all that was left was a 10.5.  Looks like they never took the time to properly update inventory from the last restock.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I finally caved and scooped that 11 from Commonwealth though.  Not 100% in love with paying $192, but I swear I haven't seen a size 11 on any other website and I've straight up scoured the internets for those joints.  Oh well.  
this thread grows so quickly.
smokin.gif

new pickup for me

NB/Solebox Finals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very dope pickup, sir.  Easily one of my fav 1500s.  

damn...went out for dinner and came back with the cancellation email from commonwealth...feelsbatman :smh:

Premier has both 576s in navy and grey in a few sizes. Im feelin the navy ones more than the greys, does anyone have pics of these on feet or unboxed?

great review man, jealous when you said you got them for under retail, like the collection you've posted so far

If you're talking about the joints at PYS, you didn't miss a thing.  Ordered last night and got an email this AM saying they were out of stock.  By the time they updated, all that was left was a 10.5.  Looks like they never took the time to properly update inventory from the last restock.  :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I finally caved and scooped that 11 from Commonwealth though.  Not 100% in love with paying $192, but I swear I haven't seen a size 11 on any other website and I've straight up scoured the internets for those joints.  Oh well.  

:pimp: :pimp:

Very dope pickup, sir.  Easily one of my fav 1500s.  
You could have gotten the 990s fr zappos instead of cmonwealth. I feel like that size was one of the few they still had available

Naw, no 11 has been available since I've been checking, unfortunately.  Trust that I would've much rather paid $150 shipped.  

Back
Top Bottom