Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

got the west NYC alpine guides in a 9.5, looking to trade for a 9, preferably NYC. message me if you got a 9!

btw i did some backreading. here's what happened with barney's bc thats where i ended up getting my pair of west nyc alpine guides. they take your name down along with your size, and you get put on a list depending on your size. they only got in 18 pairs, so they go by the list and call ppl that way. so for instance, first person to call in for a size 8 gets called first, gets rung up, and as long as the c.c. goes through, they were telling ppl to get them instore this past saturday. i didnt get my 9, i'm assuming that most ppl called for that size so i struck out. but my gf called and had her name down for a 9.5, so at least i have that up for trade if anyone does have a 9.

Last edited:
Wonderful email this morning from TresBien telling me their computer system couldn't keep up and my west nyc's I had secured are cancelled. F&*k

Wonderful email this morning from TresBien telling me their computer system couldn't keep up and my west nyc's I had secured are cancelled. F&*k
Ewww that always hurts...good thing I didnt order from the guy on ebay that put his pair from tres bien up before he received them. 

big shout out to the fellow nter that hooked me up with some seals. needed to double up on them since my 1st pair has gotten more than enough use already. lol. im still smh at some of you trying to trade me shoes that are nowhere close to my actual size like youre doing me a favor. size 9 hanons or size 8 undftds for my size 11 west nycs? come on, shun!
mean.gif

Well, my pair of WEST NYCs shipped today. I did something I usually never do and resorted to a reseller... Really my only legit chance to cop these. He came down on the price for me, so that's a plus and I sold off a few things that were collecting dust in my closet to offset the price and came out on top.

This was a crazy weekend for sure and hope to be better prepared the next time something dope drops.. A couple NTers hit me through PM with help and that was mos def appreciated. I will certainly look out as well. It sucks to see these just sit on eBay with outrageous prices.

Had a dude on ISS try to scam me I think.. Hit me with the "send as a gift only" routine..:rolleyes

Well I guess the only chance I have now to get the West NYC's is through eBay....

Sucks being a size 13, never enough stock and prices are always insane. 

I'm just now getting back into New Balance after seeing a few pics of people really crushing them. The search is now on for me.

yo guys! is eBay the only place to get these NBs in a size 7.5? i'm usually a Nike loyalist (fading), but these are too dope!

From my experience, I see a lot of collaborations hit the $200 to $225 mark once they are a bit more saturated so after fees & shipping, profit is minimal. For the true limited releases, it just depends on size as a 7 can be barely over retail while a 12-14 can be at a peak price. Some sell at high prices, but I see more that sit than actually sell. Regardless, there's something new that comes out every few weeks so if you miss one, most collector's that I know won't bother going out of their way. Plus, it opens the door to snag great deals on GRs like you mentioned. I'm not a fan of the 577 nor that colorway, but those 1300s you posted are clean!

Myself, I'm looking for these 997s. Had a buddy in Korea offer these, but I regretfully passed thinking I'd come across them again...
8f10d7d792dc924a3de271109a2c7288.jpg

@Nowitzness41 can you pm me where I can find the second pair (2nd pic) that you found?

@sniper, those 997s are awesome

What do you guys ultimately think about the salmon soles? My pair is supposed to come in today but I feel the salmon is so thin on these shoes that they basically get lost in the shoe. Might just have to part ways with them, I really want the dark olive nbs from the farmers pack

I just purchased that pair of 1300's that was just posted off footlocker last night and used the 20% off code. They looked too good. I just need those m1300lg next.

Back
Top Bottom