Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

kicksiscrackv2 I might but still haven't decided yet. titolo dropped theirs for cheaper about 2 or 3 hours ago and I passed

im thinkin I should have bought them then when I had a chance.

I forgot to even check Titolo, yeah about 20-30 cheaper US looks like. I may pass, not a huge fan of asian mades but the 3M and  UV hits are dope!

wow...the atmos went fast on sns...

(think) i was lucky to get my order through for my size 8.5, as i got to the "your order is received" page, but i have yet to get an order confirmation email... *fingers crossed

with shipping, total came out to $204...so definitely not a cheap shoe to get...but hopefully they'll be worth it with so many folks sayin' that the 996 model is one of if not the most comfortable nb silos...

now i can finally sleep...happy new year all...

Decided to pass on the Atmos, bigger fish to catch right now, still a dope concept with the UV and 3M details. Props to those who wanted them and got them, hopefully the orders go through!!

Fingercroxx x NB 580

due to release Feb. 22, not today

just in case the info wasnt provided yet

Got my Black Pigeons today, and they are amazing. First pair of 577, and they aren't as comfortable as other NBs but they still are very nice. And the detail on the shoe is great. The price was a little steep but I'm happy with it.

Got my Black Pigeons today, and they are amazing. First pair of 577, and they aren't as comfortable as other NBs but they still are very nice. And the detail on the shoe is great. The price was a little steep but I'm happy with it.
How much if you don't mind me asking? Really want a pair but don't know what the going rate is for price.

Happy new year guys! 2012 was great for nb. The heats were released a little late here in this side of the world and unfortunately missed out some of them. Salmon and pigeons specifically. But next year I hope will be better (more stocks/shoe alotment). Congrats to those who got their wanted pair! Cheers!

my friend who is visiting japan got back to me... the NB selle francais sold out except for a size 10.5 in store. price converted to USD is also more than advertised on blogs, it's $200. i'm guessing everyone who bought them are wearing them since none are up on ebay. i asked her to pick up the 10.5 to see if i can trade for a 9 somewhere down the line, hopefully she can get back there today.

Last edited:
thanks for the info stunnaman I loving the 580's a RD really hasn't been clear on many of the sites

concepts home vs away pack
no i didn't pay resale for these lol

larger version of this pic and some details to be found here http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-balance-574-home-vs-away.html

Last edited:
I had the same problem on SNS with the Atmos shoes.  I got the "order has been received" screen, but no official confirmation email.  I was chargedf for the purchase, and every time I log in to the site it shows that I have ordered the shoes with the correct size appearing.  I am also keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

If anybody knows where I can find a Ronnie Fieg Steel Blue 999s in size 8.5, please message me. I can't seem to find that size anywhere. Thank you.

The 998 will be my next shoe either the RR or the GNR, looking for a nice grey shoe wish I could get those 997hwb, if anyone knows Russian and could help me out, it'd be great, I think I found them... Happy new years guys, I look forward to helping people out

I had the same problem on SNS with the Atmos shoes.  I got the "order has been received" screen, but no official confirmation email.  I was chargedf for the purchase, and every time I log in to the site it shows that I have ordered the shoes with the correct size appearing.  I am also keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

the thing that makes me paranoid, is that when i log onto the site, i get this "payment status missing" message. in the past when i've ordered from sns, i get a confirmation email immediately. i'm not gonna get my hopes too high though, as i wouldn't be surprised if my order gets cancelled. if that happens, i just want my money back asap...

good luck with your order man!

Back
Top Bottom