Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn it my size. sold out 
mad.gif

I'm taking a chance on Joe's New Balance Outlet, just copped the 1300LG for  $80. I figured I couldnt go wrong for that price since I can't find that colorway anywhere in my size.  I would've copped the blue 996's but I'm not sure what to expect with these "factory seconds". I wished they got the 1300NR in, I would've been all over that.

Last edited:
Also, anybody notice that the whole daytripper pack (996ER, 998RR, 1300ER) doesnt have the soft, comfortable insoles? The insole on my 996ER makes the shoe feel like garbage compared to my other 996s.

You guys are hard core. Elites, day trippers, B&Bs, B&Ys, 574s, 996s, 990s, 998, I think this forum is obviously Biased toward Nike, but this thread seems to be crammed with a little too much for a new or casual New Balance fan.

Lol I think that's why it's called Niketalk lol, but all jokes aside this is the best forum I have been in since I joined. Everybody really helps each other out in here and respect each other. Hands down my favorite one and I'm just staring to get into NB. Thanks fellas.

Just got my 577 x Staple black pigeons from size? UK for retail and free shipping. Once in a while they would have restocks, just keep checking.

I'm taking a chance on Joe's New Balance Outlet, just copped the 1300LG for  $80. I figured I couldnt go wrong for that price since I can't find that colorway anywhere in my size.  I would've copped the blue 996's but I'm not sure what to expect with these "factory seconds". I wished they got the 1300NR in, I would've been all over that.

Please update us once you get your pair. I got a pair of "seconds" from the outlet SD and they were amazing, so you'll probably be fine.

the herschel supply co. new balance collab is looking sexy.

im not into the 710's but these 420's are looking proper.

i guess they release tomorrow at burn rubber,barneys.com,urban outfitters.com and at UNDFTD

Last edited:
Herschel pack, and not sure which ones, @ kith, jeez 130 euros, I could've done that, my size too, good looks, I'll add the website to the list tomorrow and make note about Joes being second grade

For those overwhelmed with the thread, it's a lot but we try to help each other and strive to keep drama out when possible, contribute if you can, ask questions, I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind helping.

Idk if the person who created the thread is still active, we can use the link I posted at the top of the list to short cut to the post when necessary

Good pick up on the pigeons, I'm wearing mine at work at the moment

Yup. Im just waiting for em to pop up at urban so I can scoop em up since its free shipping

@spider I'm sure you can find some nb magazines but ask dadbath,he has most of the lines, or large range, and has been into nb longer than I have. As far as sizing dadbath has a post with most lines and what size he wears

Guys: what do yall think about if I create a survey to ask about sizing, tts, go up/down x amount, etc, are yall interested in filling it out?

Important that people only answer the ones they own and do it honestly

the herschel supply co. new balance collab is looking sexy.

im not into the 710's but these 420's are looking proper.

i guess they release tomorrow at burn rubber,barneys.com,urban outfitters.com and at UNDFTD
UO really? I will definitely use one of the codes they have floating around on them.

Last edited:
@spider I'm sure you can find some nb magazines but ask dadbath,he has most of the lines, or large range, and has been into nb longer than I have. As far as sizing dadbath has a post with most lines and what size he wears

Guys: what do yall think about if I create a survey to ask about sizing, tts, go up/down x amount, etc, are yall interested in filling it out?

Do that please All the sizing in one post verified by multiple people would be so nice

I don't mind taking part into this. Just a suggestions make 2 lists 1 for normal/narrow feet. The other for flat footed/wide feet.

BTW thanks for the links much appreciated and along to the others that help as well.

packer will have b&y's tomorow. in store at noon, with whats left being posted on their site for $160

niketalk13, a size survey is a good idea, I'd be happy to participate.

Here's my personal size guide again:

574 (made in Asia) - 11
574 (made in UK or USA) - 11.5
575 - 11.5
576 - 11
577 - 11.5
580 - 11
670 - 11 or 11.5 (varies depending on the pair)
990 OG - 11
996 - 11 or 11.5 (varies depending on the pair)
997 - 11
999 - 11
1300 - 11
1400 - 11
1500 - 11

Anybody get any new custom 574s recently? I have a bunch of designs I'm torn over.

And for anybody who is new to NB, I can see how having everything in one thread can be overwhelming, but the plus side is that you'll learn about models you may have otherwise overlooked. Just start with what you drew you to the brand to begin with, help people out when you can, and go from there. The great thing about NB is that there is something for everyone and you don't need to focus on limited editions or collaborations to find great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom