Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These arrived today...

smokin.gif
WOW!.

They could've made those 1500 elites this year look like this had they added a little touch of grey at the heel and toebox. I wonder how those would've come out with the blue and green cw. Both of these are great!

^ ya and its tough since fake nb's are not as common as say nike and jb.  either way be careful when buying older releases from non-authorized dealers
not true at all. fake NBs are just as rampant and the worst part is they will fake GRs too. the 996pu released in japan a year before they finally released in the US. i held off on buying because of the price. was waiting for them to go on clearance. i almost got had when i saw a pair for cheap (still before the US release), but when i looked at the pics better i could see they were fakes. they do all models too, sad. the collabs are usually way off though. like the seals and RFs.

ask for more pics showing the 3m. It should show on the N logo and heel tab.

Last edited:
What do u think retail will be stateside on country fair pack? I'm trying 2 see if I should hold off.

Stunna have u heard anytyhing about a release?

probably about the same price as the farmers market pack...so 160 I guess.

I'm holding off for a stateside release as well, not trying to jump on those euro site releases

Last edited:
What do u think retail will be stateside on country fair pack? I'm trying 2 see if I should hold off.

Stunna have u heard anytyhing about a release?
Na man sorry, i dont like em so ive paid zero attention to this release lol

probably about the same price as the farmers market pack...so 160 I guess.

I'm holding off for a stateside release as well, not trying to jump on those euro site releases

I don't think they are coming state-side, I just got emailed but a NB rep and this what he said:

Dear Drexel,

Thank you for contacting New Balance Consumer Support!

The M577CFB you are requesting to purchase is an international style only. The following would be the sites where you can currently purchase them from. Please click on the following links to view:

http://www.hanon-shop.com/new-balance-m577cfb_pre-buy.html

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=40193

I will be sure to log your feedback on the availability issue as it will be forwarded to the proper group for evaluation. Have a nice afternoon.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns by email or at 1-800-622-1218.

Sincerely,

Kevin
New Balance Brand Representative

I don't know if this means anything, this guy might not be informed about it coming to the US.

Last edited:
I don't think they are coming state-side, I just got emailed but a NB rep and this what he said:

Dear Drexel,

Thank you for contacting New Balance Consumer Support!

The M577CFB you are requesting to purchase is an international style only. The following would be the sites where you can currently purchase them from. Please click on the following links to view:

http://www.hanon-shop.com/new-balance-m577cfb_pre-buy.html

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=40193

I will be sure to log your feedback on the availability issue as it will be forwarded to the proper group for evaluation. Have a nice afternoon.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns by email or at 1-800-622-1218.

Sincerely,

Kevin
New Balance Brand Representative

I don't know if this means anything, this guy might not be informed about it coming to the US.

Side note to that message:
Pretty impressed NB would help customers find shoes on foreign sites.
It's not like they're making any profit with the extra help, they already sold the shoes to those sites.
Nike would just say "they're not on the US site or in US Nike owned stores, buy a different Nike and go away"

Last edited:
Side note to that message:
Pretty impressed NB would help customers find shoes on foreign sites.
It's not like they're making any profit with the extra help, they already sold the shoes to those sites.
Nike would just say "they're not on the US site or in US Nike owned stores, buy a different Nike and go away"

Right?! I'm new to NB, but I must say I'm very impressed with their customer service. This isn't the first time a NB rep went beyond to help me out with finding a retail that sold the shoe I was looking for.

I think this vid has been posted in here at some point during my lurker years, but it's worth posting again for some of the new guys who may not have seen it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom