Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Enh, as much as complex sucks now, there are some on point things on that list.

But as a whole, eff all their lists. Why does everything need to be a list? **** is annoying.

And most importantly, what did any of that have to do with New Balance? :lol:

Enh, as much as complex sucks now, there are some on point things on that list.

But as a whole, eff all their lists. Why does everything need to be a list? **** is annoying.

And most importantly, what did any of that have to do with New Balance?
laugh.gif
Thank you, I think people just wanted to talk about it in this thread.

Looks like complex had a midday rant that they needed to get off their chest.

Anywho, so what's the word on the UA1500s and people not getting the socks, is it a special release for limited boutiques or something? I want a pair for my jcrew 1400 corks I will be getting haha

Is retail on the UA x NB 1500s really $170? That just seems a bit high to me for a made in china NB. If it really is, then my decision has been made for me on wether not to cop them. BTW F*ck you dmiller haha i was trying to snipe those nicekicks 1500s at the last second. Beat me to it, hope they aren't too dirty in person it was kind of hard to tell the condition by the crap pics in the listing. 

Last edited:
Is retail on the UA x NB 1500s really $170? That just seems a bit high to me for a made in china NB. If it really is, then my decision has been made for me on wether not to cop them. BTW F*ck you dmiller haha i was trying to snipe those nicekicks 1500s at the last second. Beat me to it, hope they aren't too dirty in person it was kind of hard to tell the condition by the crap pics in the listing. 
I think I've been some vary from around 150$ish + shipping and such, I think shoebiz was the first posting of 170$ that I saw and I think a couple of other places were heading around the same price range. I'm sure the quality is on point just not a very "finished" product imo

Anyway, I forget who I was talking with (I think it was Kevinzhang) a while or so back, about how the NiceKicks 1500's have been on eBay for RAPE prices ($300+ for VNDS), but I managed to cop a pair yesterday for $160 in basically deadstock condition. Nothing too exciting compared to what some of you guys have been picking up lately (ie. Stunna making my jaw-drop...), but I really, really like the colorway, although I remember hearing that the shape is off compared to earlier 1500's
damn nice pickup! I'm still searching for them.  If anyone has any leads to a size 7.5 or 8 i'd be grateful.

EDIT: just saw a pair of 1300 denim blues on ebay with a starting bid of $100.  Such a great shoe, wish it was my size.

Last edited:
todays newest 
smile.gif

as much as i was against these pigeons, and swore id never pick em up, they grew on me 
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
 lol

Reactions: LoX
I envy you then. Must be nice living right next to one of the best sneaker shops in the world
Hehe, yes indeed. Hate to break it to you but I walk to SNS in about 2 minutes from home, haha. It's really great and the staff, wow. Prime fire..

That's awesome. I've always wanted to check out SNS in person. They're great to do business with online.

And welcome, sneakfreak.

Oh, and nice pickups as always, Stunna.

Last edited:
oh **** you were the other person bidding?!? my bad bro I've been eye'ing those for a minute - I thought I'd be the only person bidding then during the last minute I thought I was gonna lose 'em. The seller sent me pics of the soles and they looked like they were literally worn once, so I was pretty comfortable about buying.  Man I've wanted those for a while but always but getting them on the backburner.  Sorry about the last second auction snake though 
eyes.gif

oh **** you were the other person bidding?!? my bad bro I've been eye'ing those for a minute - I thought I'd be the only person bidding then during the last minute I thought I was gonna lose 'em. The seller sent me pics of the soles and they looked like they were literally worn once, so I was pretty comfortable about buying.  Man I've wanted those for a while but always but getting them on the backburner.  Sorry about the last second auction snake though 
eyes.gif
Haha Its all good dude. I think i just ran upon an amazing deal for some chosen few 1500s on FB, so looks like the money i would have spent will be going there anyways. Enjoy those nicekicks!

What with the complex list discussion earlier, I totally agree. I hate their damn lists. Especially the "Top 25 sneakers of ___" or the "Top 50 Nikes of all time". All their lists do is drive hypebeasts, and then they make it even worse by publishing hypocritical lists criticizing the very hypebeasts that they and their sponsored sites (Nicekicks, KOF, etc.) are creating.

Last edited:
Hey guys semi new to NikeTalk but totally new to the NB game. Buddy of mine picked up the grey scale 996's and I pretty much fell in love lol. But I actually don't own any pairs of NBs but have recently thinking about picking up these http://www.6pm.com/new-balance-classics-m998-grey?zfcTest=mat:1

Just wondering where most of you normally find the NBs you buy? Sites, stores, etc. Or just any kind of NB knowledge yall can drop on me would be fine too. lol

Haha Its all good dude. I think i just ran upon an amazing deal for some chosen few 1500s on FB, so looks like the money i would have spent will be going there anyways. Enjoy those nicekicks!
haha nice - those chosen few are one pair I've really been looking for as well, hope you get them!

Hello,

First time poster here.

For those of you who ordered the 1500 from ShoeBiz, don't be suprised if your order gets cancelled. I was in store on Saturday, and the worker mentioned that size 11 had sold out from online sales, but they were still showing as available on the website today. Hopefully they restocked, but good luck to whoever ordered!

-Josh

P.S. I've never owned a pair of New Balances prior to this past weekend. I finally decided to purchase some, and got the 1500 x UA, 1300GN, and the 999 red elites. I'm hoping this doesn't become a weekly thing.

Does anyone know if any made in UK 1500's are expected to release in the coming months? It seems like NB is moving towards more Asian 1500's with all the Elites coming out.

Whats up guize? just thought id make a post introducing myself I just got into shoes recently and have very little knowledge of NBs or any sneakers really, so I thought I would start by announcing myself in this thread.

Hello,

First time poster here.

For those of you who ordered the 1500 from ShoeBiz, don't be suprised if your order gets cancelled. I was in store on Saturday, and the worker mentioned that size 11 had sold out from online sales, but they were still showing as available on the website today. Hopefully they restocked, but good luck to whoever ordered!

-Josh

P.S. I've never owned a pair of New Balances prior to this past weekend. I finally decided to purchase some, and got the 1500 x UA, 1300GN, and the 999 red elites. I'm hoping this doesn't become a weekly thing.
Whats up guize? just thought id make a post introducing myself I just got into shoes recently and have very little knowledge of NBs or any sneakers really, so I thought I would start by announcing myself in this thread.
welcome both of you

Jorh: it may well be a weekly thing, nb just doing a solid  job on a lot of releases

Does anyone know if any made in UK 1500's are expected to release in the coming months? It seems like NB is moving towards more Asian 1500's with all the Elites coming out.
There's these two:

Hanon, Sneakersnstuff and Caliroots have them. Otherwise just check around.

Back
Top Bottom